Jessica Stam Fashion Spot - Fashion Store Games Online
Jessica Stam Fashion Spot
- Jessica Stam (born April 23, 1986), also known simply as Stam, is a Canadian model.
- Use materials to make into
- make out of components (often in an improvising manner); "She fashioned a tent out of a sheet and a few sticks"
- manner: how something is done or how it happens; "her dignified manner"; "his rapid manner of talking"; "their nomadic mode of existence"; "in the characteristic New York style"; "a lonely way of life"; "in an abrasive fashion"
- Make into a particular or the required form
- characteristic or habitual practice
- descry: catch sight of
- topographic point: a point located with respect to surface features of some region; "this is a nice place for a picnic"; "a bright spot on a planet"
- Locate an enemy's position, typically from the air
- Recognize that (someone) has a particular talent, esp. for sports or show business
- a short section or illustration (as between radio or tv programs or in a magazine) that is often used for advertising
- See, notice, or recognize (someone or something) that is difficult to detect or that one is searching for
Jessica Stam in Fendi Spring Summer 2010
Jessica Stam runway (Versace).
See also: fashion stylist assistantfashion models agency italy1950s fashion clothesfashion schools rankingjapanese fashion wearfashion outlet military roadonline shopping fashion malaysia