Watch Liverpool Vs Chelsea Live - Watch Friday Night Lights The Movie - Watch House Season 3
Watch Liverpool Vs Chelsea Live
- Liverpool is a city and metropolitan borough of Merseyside, England, along the eastern side of the Mersey Estuary. It was founded as a borough in 1207 and was granted city status in 1880.
- A city and seaport in northwestern England, on the eastern side of the mouth of the Mersey River; pop. 448,000
- a large city in northwestern England; its port is the country's major outlet for industrial exports
- Liverpool is Frankie Goes to Hollywood's second album, released in October 1986 (see 1986 in music). It would be the band's final album of all-new material, and lead singer Holly Johnson would leave the band following the corresponding world tour, followed by a flurry of lawsuits from ZTT.
- An industrial and commercial city in northeastern Massachusetts, just north of Boston; pop. 28,710
- Chelsea was an early 70's band from New York City. Known most notably for their drummer Peter Criss of Kiss fame. They released one album, Chelsea, in 1970 and collapsed during the recording of their unreleased second album.
- Chelsea are an English punk rock band, formed in London in 1976.
- Chelsea was a low-alcohol (0.5%) carbonated beverage created by Anheuser-Busch in the late 1970s. It was test-marketed in several American cities, including Richmond, Virginia, as the "not so soft drink."
- A residential district of London, on the northern bank of the Thames River
- A fashionable residential section of southern Manhattan in New York City, on the west side of the city
- Secretly follow or spy on
- look attentively; "watch a basketball game"
- a period of time (4 or 2 hours) during which some of a ship's crew are on duty
- Look at or observe attentively, typically over a period of time
- Keep under careful or protective observation
- a small portable timepiece
- populate: inhabit or live in; be an inhabitant of; "People lived in Africa millions of years ago"; "The people inhabited the islands that are now deserted"; "this kind of fish dwells near the bottom of the ocean"; "deer are populating the woods"
- As or at an actual event or performance
- actually being performed at the time of hearing or viewing; "a live television program"; "brought to you live from Lincoln Center"; "live entertainment involves performers actually in the physical presence of a live audience"
- not recorded; "the opera was broadcast live"
never walk alone
In a cab yesterday along Geylang Road I discovered that there’s a restaurant called Liverpool and when I woke up this morning, I noticed that they beat West Ham, 3 nil. I’m happy and delighted. I’m a Liverpool fan in which I have nothing against the other big teams. Im not against Man Utd or Chelsea or even Arsenal. Indeed when I was living with my parents, I sit obediently with my dad(a staunch Man Utd fan) and I enjoyed every moment of Man Utd game. Although there’s patches of squabbles with me & my dad over my love for Liverpool, I still respect Man Utd as a great team. I understand that my dad wants to convert me into a Man Utd follower, but no matter what happens I still stick by the Anfield side. This is the case too as for my close friend, Mr Fadzly Othman who is an admirable Chelsea fan. We even traveled to Shah Alam to watch the Malaysia vs Chelsea game and i was floating happily in the deep blue sea(coz I got to see DECO & BALLACK!). I was even caught off-handed and cornered by the Chelsea fans cause they magically noticed that Im not too Blue. Surprisingly, months later when I bumped into one of the fellas who watched the Chelsea game in M’sia, he confessed that ACTUALLY, he is a Man Utd fan (he whispered it to my ears, and I don’t understand why). In his case, according to him, he had no choice cause his girlfriend loves John Terry. So ultimately Im a Liverpool fan, and conversion has never cross my mind. Its just Liverpool and I love the idea of “You never walk alone”.
keep calm and have a cupcake.
Everyone's so excited about the Super Bowl. Please tell me I'm not the only one who is going to watch the Liverpool vs. Chelsea game instead... :P Can I just live in Europe?! Haha.
Similar posts: watch private practice episodes onlinewatch live baseball games online freecarbon watch strapladies gold wristwatchwatch tv live streamsome men just want to watch the world burnvintage ladies hamilton watchswiss railways watchsports wrist watchball wrist watch