Cookies homemade - Panasonic india rice cooker.
- Made at home, rather than in a store or factory
- Made in the home; Made by oneself; In a simple style as if made at home
- made or produced in the home or by yourself; "homemade bread"
- homeMADE is an Australian reality television series that airs on the Nine Network. It premiered on 10 May 2009, and episodes air twice weekly on Tuesdays at 7:30pm and again at 9:30pm. The series is presented by David Heimann, who also acts as a mentor to the contestants.
- A small sweet cake, typically round, flat, and crisp
- A packet of data sent by an Internet server to a browser, which is returned by the browser each time it subsequently accesses the same server, used to identify the user or track their access to the server
- (cookie) the cook on a ranch or at a camp
- (cookie) any of various small flat sweet cakes (`biscuit' is the British term)
- A person of a specified kind
- (cookie) a short line of text that a web site puts on your computer's hard drive when you access the web site
cookies for coworkers
gluten free sugar cookies, pfeffernuesse, russian tea cakes, and peanut butter fudge. This is what I've been busy doing for the last week or so, in addition to working two jobs and trying to get the house ready for 11 people for Christmas Eve dinner. Here's to keeping fingers crossed that Dave can get in and DIA is open tomorrow and running on schedule.
Homemade chocolate chip cookies and milk.
Something there is nothing like some homemade temptation to kickstart the weekend. I hope you have a fabulous one! :)
See also: no cook recipescook county bike trailsbrown rice flour cookiespractical cookery bookbaby rattle cookie cutterbaking big cookiescookies and gift