Oak office table - Glass table dining room.
Oak Office Table
- A room, set of rooms, or building used as a place for commercial, professional, or bureaucratic work
- The local center of a large business
- function: the actions and activities assigned to or required or expected of a person or group; "the function of a teacher"; "the government must do its part"; "play its role"
- A room, department, or building used to provide a particular service
- place of business where professional or clerical duties are performed; "he rented an office in the new building"
- agency: an administrative unit of government; "the Central Intelligence Agency"; "the Census Bureau"; "Office of Management and Budget"; "Tennessee Valley Authority"
- Postpone consideration of
- Present formally for discussion or consideration at a meeting
- a set of data arranged in rows and columns; "see table 1"
- postpone: hold back to a later time; "let's postpone the exam"
- a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs; "it was a sturdy table"
- the hard durable wood of any oak; used especially for furniture and flooring
- An Oak is a tree or shrub in the genus Quercus (; Latin "oak tree"), of which about 600 species exist on earth. "Oak" may also appear in the names of species in related genera, notably Lithocarpus.
- A smoky flavor or aroma characteristic of wine aged in barrels made from this wood
- A tree that bears acorns as fruit, and typically has lobed deciduous leaves. Oaks are common in many north temperate forests and are an important source of hard and durable wood used chiefly in construction, furniture, and (formerly) shipbuilding
- a deciduous tree of the genus Quercus; has acorns and lobed leaves; "great oaks grow from little acorns"
oak office table - Furinno Home
Furinno Home office Laptop Notebook Computer Desk Study Table, Oak, KM-DC041
This Furinno simple design computer study desk is a compact unit with large pull-out drawer. It is space efficient while serve its purpose just right for studying and surfing on computer. This study is suitable for users like working adults, college students, teens and even junior kids. It is sturdy and easy to go with any room decor. ***Care instructions: Wipe clean with soft damped cloth. Wipe dry with soft clean cloth. ***Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for missing parts, damaged products, and other assembly questions. We are pleased to send you any replacements parts FREE of charge.
old office, c. 1986
Lots of negatives lying around, looks like for a paper on aroid anatomy. I scrounged oak furniture all over the building as it became available, when offices were renovated and plastic furniture was installed. Ended up with a lot of oak tables, brought some home, which is what this computer is sitting on. An old Rutgers oak table.
Cherry / Maple / Oak Tables
Tables for the office, with cherry and maple tops, and half-lapped oak frames
oak office table
P7146K30N Dimensions (W x D x H): 60" x 30" x 30" This table is built for years of dependable service. Legs and aprons are constructed of solid red oak and are smoothly machined and finished with an environmentally friendly waterborne acrylic finish. Black rubber leg boots are also supplied to protect against scuffing and chemical spills. Comes with an Epoxy Resin Top. Features: -2.25'' square solid oak legs -Non-skid adjustable glides -13 gauge steel corner brackets -Black rubber boots protect against chemical spills and scuffing -Available in multiple dimensions Note: Also available without top, or with either ChemArmor, Phenolic Resin, Plastic Laminate top (sold separately) Surface Type Benefits Resistance ChemArmor -Durable, chemical resistant surface material -3mm PVC molding -Constructed with heat sensitive adhesive to create waterproof edge -Chemical Resistant -Class 1 fire rating Plastic Laminate -Excellent work surface that wears well under normal use -Superior resistance to scratching -Limited resistance to high temperatures and severe chemicals Phenolic Resin -Composite thermo fused top under pressure, with resistance throughout entire top -Will not stain or etch when exposed to most chemicals or solvents -Chemical resistance includes: -Nitric Acid 30pct -Acetic Acid 98pct -Sulfuric Acid 33pct -Phosphoric Acid 85pct -Mehtyl Ethyl Ketone -And others 1'' Solid Epoxy Resin -Impervious to normal laboratory chemicals and heat -Solid and homogeneous -Extremely durable -Completely impervious to moisture -Chemical resistance includes: -Nitric Acid 70pct -Acetic Acid (glacial) -Hydrochloric Acid 20pct -Sulfuric Acid 60pct -Methyl Alcohol -Toluene -Benzene -And others