Italian marble dining room table. Oval coffee table sets. Tuscany dining room table
Italian Marble Dining Room Table
- dining room: a room used for dining
- A dining room is a room for consuming food. In modern times it is usually adjacent to the kitchen for convenience in serving, although in medieval times it was often on an entirely different floor level.
- The Dining Room is a play by the American playwright A. R. Gurney. It was first produced in New York, New York at the Studio Theatre of Playwrights Horizons, opening January 31, 1981.
- A room in a house or hotel in which meals are eaten
- Of or relating to Italy, its people, or their language
- of or pertaining to or characteristic of Italy or its people or culture or language; "Italian cooking"
- a native or inhabitant of Italy
- the Romance language spoken in Italy
- a hard crystalline metamorphic rock that takes a high polish; used for sculpture and as building material
- Stain or streak (something) so that it looks like variegated marble
- paint or stain like marble; "marble paper"
- a small ball of glass that is used in various games
- postpone: hold back to a later time; "let's postpone the exam"
- a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs; "it was a sturdy table"
- a set of data arranged in rows and columns; "see table 1"
- Postpone consideration of
- Present formally for discussion or consideration at a meeting
Italian Villa Dining Room Marble Lion supports,glass table, 6 panel 19C French Provincial screen
Euopean 6 panel painted screen, light colored oriental rug, and classic Fruit/Flower period painting form the backdrop for high ceilings. The glass topped table/painted antique Venetian chairs, keep the ambiance light.
Marble and chess piece...
Closer look at the chess piece and Christmas marble that was tossed into the salty brine two weeks before the holiday...one of over 30, so I'll be on the lookout for more!