COOKING OIL FOR CARS. SUR LE TABLE COOKING
Cooking Oil For Cars
- Instead of coffee, Neelix pours Paris a steaming cup of cooking oil by mistake. (Waking Moments)
- any of numerous vegetable oils used in cooking
- Cooking oil is purified fat of plant origin, which is usually liquid at room temperature (saturated oils such as coconut and palm are more solid at room temperature than other oils).
- A railroad car of a specified kind
- (car) a motor vehicle with four wheels; usually propelled by an internal combustion engine; "he needs a car to get to work"
- A vehicle that runs on rails, esp. a railroad car
- A road vehicle, typically with four wheels, powered by an internal combustion engine and able to carry a small number of people
- (car) a wheeled vehicle adapted to the rails of railroad; "three cars had jumped the rails"
- (car) the compartment that is suspended from an airship and that carries personnel and the cargo and the power plant
More Argan oil. It starts off as a spiky tree getting climbed on by goats in the desert, then it gets processed by the women at the co-op and turned into soap and shampoo and cooking oil and shingle for the car park (bottom left). Read the wording on the info poster if you can be bothered, it's quite funny.
Cooking Oil & Polystyrene
Spice up your life! Fry your next meal with some of this healthy natural cooking oil and add some finishing touches of polystyrene to brighten up the flavour! These bottles were placed by other urbexers on a box underneath the window in the attic so the light would hit it.
Related topics: campground cookingcooking knives setfun girl cooking games onlinecooking show hostscooking conversion ratescooking hobbieseasy cooking for a crowdmetropolitan cooking and entertaining show 2011pizza cooking tempcooking for the heart