- a commercial or industrial enterprise and the people who constitute it; "he bought his brother's business"; "a small mom-and-pop business"; "a racially integrated business concern"
- A person's regular occupation, profession, or trade
- occupation: the principal activity in your life that you do to earn money; "he's not in my line of business"
- commercial enterprise: the activity of providing goods and services involving financial and commercial and industrial aspects; "computers are now widely used in business"
- A person's concern
- An activity that someone is engaged in
- Gmail is a Norwegian e-mail system supporting X.400 as well as Internet mail. The vendor name is Gallagher & Robertson (G&R). G&R Gmail is not related to the better-known Gmail by Google. G&R's Gmail, and their usage of the Gmail name, predates Google's system.
- Gmail is a free, advertising-supported webmail, POP3, and IMAP service provided by Google. Gmail was launched as an invitation-only beta release on April 1, 2004 and it became available to the general public on February 7, 2007, though still in beta status at that time.
- Google's web-based e-mail service.
- Procedure performed by a user to declare that a specific system or application is going to be used. Log-in information is used by the computer to mark and track information specific to the user.
- An act of logging in to a computer system
- In computer security, a login or logon (also called logging in or on and signing in or on) is the process by which individual access to a computer system is controlled by identification of the user using credentials provided by the user.
- A combination of a user's identification and password used to enter a computer, program, network, etc; The process of logging in
gmail business login - "The Original"
"The Original" Login Locker Password Organizer Notebook - Neon X Designer Cover
How many passwords do you have to remember?
If you are like most people, A LOT!
Anyone who uses the Internet knows it is nearly impossible to remember all the different user names and passwords for all the web sites you visit. The problem is each web site requires something different. Some must be 8 characters or less, other 8 characters or more, and still other must include numbers, upper and lower case letters, or special symbols. How is anyone supposed to remember them all?
Introducing Login Locker
Login Locker Password Organizer is a simple tool to manage website user names and passwords. The magnetized booklet folds to the size of a credit card, but expands to include enough space to keep track of usernames and passwords for up to 35 different web sites. But, it is more than just an organizer. Login Locker Password Organizer also provides useful suggestions and tips on how to create secure passwords, and keeping them safe.
How to use Login Locker Password Organizer
Think of Login Locker Password Organizer as an internet address book, but better! When you register a user name and password at any web site, simply record it in the Password Organizer. User IDs and passwords are easily organized and can be kept in a place that is secure and portable. Login Locker Password Organizer is small, lightweight, closes snugly, and can easily slip into a pocket, purse, or credit card slot of any wallet.
A Secure and Simple Password Manager
Although some say it is not a good idea to write down your password, most people do. And it is usually on a scrap of paper taped to the computer monitor or under the mousepad where anyone can find it. With Login Locker Password Organizer, your user IDs and passwords are organized and kept in a discrete place. Plus, for added security, Login Locker Password Organizer suggests you use a hint to remember your password.
Login to Ougos member area, to get more info about your account. On Dashboard you will see, how many credits are avaiable for your websites, how many hits you get from Ougos, also it is possible to upgrade and buy new credits or memberhip on Ougos
login & registration
Login & Registration forms color variations