This website was built to help Burke-Gilman gardeners enjoy and manage each other and the garden.
On this website you can:
- Access content about the garden (such as photos, meeting notes, maps, etc.) by navigating through the sidebar on the left side of this page.
- Comment on the pages of this website
- Start a discussion with group members by visiting our discussion group or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Browse historic group content (pre-March 2011) by visiting our old webpage
- Extend this website by creating new content such as pages, files, or adding photos
Suggestions for extending this website:
- Create a "Links" page to helpful gardening pages.
- Create a "P-Patch Program Info and Policy" page to highlight the P-Patch website and our governing rules and regulations.
- Create pages on work party planning, tracking volunteer hours, common maintenance tasks, and other routines that keep the garden going.
- Add more suggestions to this list and remove suggestions once they've been addressed.