Buy A White Castle Franchise. Advantages And Disadvantages Of Owning A Franchise. Professional Baseball Franchise.
Buy A White Castle Franchise
- The White Castle (original Turkish title: Beyaz Kale) is a novel, which has been based on the "Diaries of Pedro", by Turkish author Orhan Pamuk.
- White Castle is an American regional fast-food hamburger restaurant chain; the first of its kind in the United States. Known for its small, square hamburgers.
- White Castle (Castell Gwyn) is a medieval castle located in Monmouthshire, Wales. The name "White Castle" was first recorded in the thirteenth century, and was derived from the whitewash put on the stone walls.
- An authorization granted by a government or company to an individual or group enabling them to carry out specified commercial activities, e.g., providing a broadcasting service or acting as an agent for a company's products
- a statutory right or privilege granted to a person or group by a government (especially the rights of citizenship and the right to vote)
- A business or service given such authorization to operate
- grant a franchise to
- an authorization to sell a company's goods or services in a particular place
- An authorization given by a league to own a sports team
- obtain by purchase; acquire by means of a financial transaction; "The family purchased a new car"; "The conglomerate acquired a new company"; "She buys for the big department store"
- Pay someone to give up an ownership, interest, or share
- bargain: an advantageous purchase; "she got a bargain at the auction"; "the stock was a real buy at that price"
- Obtain in exchange for payment
- bribe: make illegal payments to in exchange for favors or influence; "This judge can be bought"
- Procure the loyalty and support of (someone) by bribery
White Castle, now Subway, 7th St wm
This has been Subway quite a few years. Don't recall what it was, if anything, between when White Castle failed, and Subway took over. I don't think I ever ate in here when it was White Castle, but I have been in here for a sub. It's not the light--Subway really did use a light yellow, or off-white, or "eggshell" paint over the formerly Blinding White of White Castle.
WHITE CASTLE menu
White Castle in somewhere Minnesota. One of the employees muttered "they're taking pictures again."
Similar posts: mailbox store franchise for salehow to sue a franchisepizza hut franchise informationcoffee house franchiserunning store franchisespanda express franchisebusiness franchise expo