Side by side or french door refrigerator : Transporting a fridge freezer : Two drawer freezer refrigerator.
Side By Side Or French Door Refrigerator
- white goods in which food can be stored at low temperatures
- An appliance or compartment that is artificially kept cool and used to store food and drink. Modern refrigerators generally make use of the cooling effect produced when a volatile liquid is forced to evaporate in a sealed system in which it can be condensed back to liquid outside the refrigerator
- A refrigerator is a cooling apparatus. The common household appliance (often called a "fridge" for short) comprises a thermally insulated compartment and a heat pump—chemical or mechanical means—to transfer heat from it to the external environment (i.e.
- Refrigerator was an Appendix Quarter horse racehorse who won the Champions of Champions race three times. He was a 1988 bay gelding sired by Rare Jet and out of Native Parr. Rare Jet was a grandson of Easy Jet and also a double descendant of both Depth Charge (TB) and Three Bars (TB).
- A door, usually one of a pair, with glass panes that extend for most of its length
- A door is a moveable used to cover an opening. Doors are widely used and are found in walls or partitions of a building, vehicles, and furniture such as cupboards, cages, and containers.
- A door with glass panes throughout its length
- A French window
- a light door with transparent or glazed panels extending the full length
- Provide with a side or sides; form the side of
- a place within a region identified relative to a center or reference location; "they always sat on the right side of the church"; "he never left my side"
- Support or oppose in a conflict, dispute, or debate
- side(a): located on a side; "side fences"; "the side porch"
- take sides for or against; "Who are you widing with?"; "I"m siding against the current candidate"
2011-365/286 Side by Side
"Oh, we ain't got a barrel of money, Maybe we're ragged and funny But we'll travel along Singing a song Side by side." ~ Harry Woods wrote the words and a whole bunch of people sang the song When I saw this, the first thing I thought of was the song, Side by Side... however, most of you probably don't even know what I'm talking about... but that doesn't matter... :-) I went to my safe place after work today, knowing there would be something to photograph, inspite of the drizzle. I even bought a set of smaller gourds to model for me at a later date...
50D & XSi side-by-side
Taken with nikon coolpix L5. Not pp'ed. The canon 50D with its battery grip is considerably larger than the XSi with its corresponding battery grip. The 50D is on the left in this photo showing the rear controls and lcd screens. The 50D is much wider and slightly taller. Both have 3" LCD screens. The controls are very different between the two. The XSi actually has a smaller but more capacity battery whereas the 50D has larger and less capacity batteries.