Microwave paper plates. Microwaveable bag. Worlds smallest microwave
Microwave Paper Plates
- (Paper plate) A plate is a type of dishware, a broad, concave, but mainly flat vessel on which food is served. They can also be used for ceremonial or decorative purposes.
- A disposable plate made of cardboard
- (paper plate) a disposable plate made of cardboard
- An electromagnetic wave with a wavelength in the range 0.001–0.3 m, shorter than that of a normal radio wave but longer than those of infrared radiation. Microwaves are used in radar, in communications, and for heating in microwave ovens and in various industrial processes
- cook or heat in a microwave oven; "You can microwave the leftovers"
- a short electromagnetic wave (longer than infrared but shorter than radio waves); used for radar and microwave ovens and for transmitting telephone, facsimile, video and data
- kitchen appliance that cooks food by passing an electromagnetic wave through it; heat results from the absorption of energy by the water molecules in the food
$57 at Safeway = MUNCH!
Here's what $57 gets you at Safeway: Multi-colored Goldfish, mini microwave eats, cereals, pop tarts, microwave chicken noodle soup, Uncle Ben's Express rice, teriyaki chicken, pre-cooked southwestern chicken breast strips, coke, dr. pepper, a loaf of wonder bread, blueberry bagels, milk and some paper plates and plastic cutlery. Oh, and some 2% milk cheese slices! Note, the open bottle of Coke, and the bowls of Frosties and Apple Jacks were bought in a 7-Eleven yesterday, so total cost probably around $60-ish.
Sanyo microwave. the secret to making popcorn in this: put a little too much popcorn in the bowl, cover with a flat basket plate or paper plate, and set it for 4 1/2 minutes. Perfect! Works great! Glass plate intact - rotating floor device. The microwave's floor, not yours! Sheesh! $10