This simple tutorial demonstrates how easy it is to incorporate your aStore in a Wordpress Blog.
This tutorial was originally created by Hanneng and can be found here
Permission was given to reproduce this tutorial
How to integrate Amazon aStore into your Wordpress blog?
1. Create a custom page template for Wordpress, for example astore.php
2. Insert the following code into the astore page template.
Template Name: Amazon aStore
<iframe src=”http://astore.amazon.com/hanneng-20″ width=”90%” height=”1000″ frameborder=”0″ scrolling=”yes”>
<?php get_footer(); ?>
Replace the aStore URL with your own. If you don’t have one, join Amazon Associates now.
3. Upload the new template (astore.php) with aStore code to your Wordpress theme’s directory.
4. Write a new Wordpress Page.
5. On the Page Template at the side, choose amazon store.
6. Save the page and that’s it. Your Amazon aStore is ready. You can access my aStore here. The Amazon Store with my blog header and footer. Nicely blend in to the blog design.
Publish you aStore to the public, email to your friend, and tell everyone that you’re operating a book store. Encourage them to place orders thru your link.
Hanneng's Store : www.hanneng.net/amazon-store