Drapery tie back hooks. Arched shutters. Wood blinds direct.
Drapery Tie Back Hooks
- Drapery is a general word referring to cloths or textiles (Old French drap, from Late Latin drappus ). It may refer to cloth used for decorative purposes - such as around windows - or to the trade of retailing cloth, originally mostly for clothing, formerly conducted by drapers.
- Long curtains of heavy fabric
- cloth gracefully draped and arranged in loose folds
- The artistic arrangement of clothing in sculpture or painting
- curtain: hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- Cloth coverings hanging in loose folds
- fasten or secure with a rope, string, or cord; "They tied their victim to the chair"
- A thing that unites or links people
- A thing that restricts someone's freedom of action
- necktie: neckwear consisting of a long narrow piece of material worn (mostly by men) under a collar and tied in knot at the front; "he stood in front of the mirror tightening his necktie"; "he wore a vest and tie"
- A piece of string, cord, or the like used for fastening or tying something
- affiliation: a social or business relationship; "a valuable financial affiliation"; "he was sorry he had to sever his ties with other members of the team"; "many close associations with England"
drapery tie back hooks - Curtain Clips,
Curtain Clips, Tiebacks, or holdbacks | Set of 2 (Silver)
Give your living area a sense of style that will be hard not to notice. This sophisticated curtain tieback will subtly enhance your decor without being audacious. You will be able to install your curtain holdbacks with ease since there is no parts to assemble and no tools are required for the installation. All tiebacks are sold in pairs. Our tiebacks are made in Italy with high quality materials and offered to you at a lost cost. This Product is Green Certified (Forest Stewarding Council Certified see www.fsc.org).
Hook comparison (macro photo)
For rerooting. I have bought a new tool for the rerooting of Blythe scalps. The new tool is much better than the normal crochet hooks. These both are 0.65 mm size. (I have now discovered that 0.8 mm is better for the new tool) The main points are: The new hook has pointy end = you can pierce and make new holes in the scalp. The hook is in line with the surface = holding hair in place better and also less problem with pulling out again. The knob on the normal crochet hook makes it harder to pull out and also the fine hair will also slip off easier. (you have to really be good at doing it and also holding the hook in awkward position) :) The tool is named "Tambour needle" At first I wanted to use a latch hook but gave up because of 1. it is too big and 2. it is actually harder! So latch-free tambour hook/needle is way to go!
"Lie Back" - LFB Hook Ladder Drill-Lambeth TS-Circa 1960
Considering that the only thing holding the ladder on the window ledge was a 2ft 2ins serrated hook with a 6 ins bill,it was essential that when entering or leaving the window the fireman kept the weight of his body below the hook. This was to prevent the ladder from swinging and the hook coming free from the ledge with disastrous consequences. Consequently the shout from the Instructor on the ground was always' "Lie back and get your arse down"'
drapery tie back hooks
Our hand wrought iron pieces are made for us in the Lancaster County PA. Amish Community. With classic style and functional design these versatile pieces blend into most decorating schemes. This is solid iron--not wire. These pieces are finished in satin black and work well in any room. Screws or wall anchors are not included. These are our new STAR curtain tiebacks. These work well as swag holders too. The stars swivel on the arm allowing you to position the tieback in various ways.Wall anchors or screws are not included. Each tie back measures approximately 3 1/2" at the star.6" high and 2 1/2" out from the wall.