Zebrawood Dining Table - 37 Square Folding Table - Modern Glass Cocktail Table
Zebrawood Dining Table
- A table is a type of furniture comprising an open, flat surface supported by a base or legs. It may be used to hold articles such as food or papers at a convenient or comfortable height when sitting, and is therefore often used in conjunction with chairs.
- (Dining Tables) The first dining tables of which survivors remain are the type known as refectory tables. They are made usually of oak, and one of the earliest, at Penshurst Place in Kent, has a typical thick top of joined planks supported on three separate trestles.
- A table on which meals are served in a dining room
- a table at which meals are served; "he helped her clear the dining table"; "a feast was spread upon the board"
- handsomely striped or mottled wood of the zebrawood tree; used especially for cabinetwork
- Any of a number of tropical trees that produce ornamental striped timber that is used chiefly in cabinetmaking
- The name zebrawood is used for wood with a figure that reminds of the striping of a zebra, with dark stripes on a light background.
- any of various trees or shrubs having mottled or striped wood
zebrawood dining table - Lanikai Solid
Lanikai Solid Zebrawood Concert Cutaway Ukulele with Electronics
Lanikai is proud to introduce their new Exotic Ukuleles. Constructed with solid Zebrawood or solid Monkey Pod these ukuleles produce a fresh tone unique to each woods distinct resonance capabilities. Unadorned by synthetic enhancements, this series captures the pure essence and beauty of the natural world. The Exotic series features a solid top back and sides, slotted headstock, Grover gold plated tuning machines, rosewood fingerboard and bridge, maple and rosewood skunk stripe and an ovangkol neck. A custom wide bone nut was used to increase the string spacing, making these ukuleles more comfortable for guitarists who are expanding their sonic palette with the ukulele. All cutaway models feature the new Fishman Sonicore ukulele preamp and Sonitone pickup. With volume and tone controls mounted in the sound hole these ukuleles are truly performance driven instruments.
Two Pens - Zebrawood and Paduak
Just finished these two pens: One is a standard slimline in zebrawood (with a very cool "eye" feature in the grain). The other is a first try at a so called European-style pen, made from paduak (pah-DOOK). The European-style pen is a little trickier to make. It involves cutting a tenon under where the centre band is. Consequently, the centre band is actually on the lathe during the process, and as a result of THAT, I ended up first scratching the centre band, then finally sanding away the gold plating trying to "buff it out". So the paduak pen won't be leaving the house, but live and learn, next one should be perfect!
Zebrawood humidor. Two doors with magnet catches. Inside features two large all-cedar drawers and a lower storage space for boxed or bundled cigars. Entire interior is lined with solid Spanish cedar. Currently in Prescott, AZ. Contact Judd Lotts. juddlotts.com