WROUGHT IRON KITCHEN TABLES. SLENDER CONSOLE TABLE. MISSION KITCHEN TABLE.
Wrought Iron Kitchen Tables
- Wrought iron is an iron alloy with a very low carbon content, in comparison to steel, and has fibrous inclusions, known as slag. This is what gives it a "grain" resembling wood, which is visible when it is etched or bent to the point of failure.
- A tough, malleable form of iron suitable for forging or rolling rather than casting, obtained by puddling pig iron while molten. It is nearly pure but contains some slag in the form of filaments
- iron having a low carbon content that is tough and malleable and so can be forged and welded
- Used for wrought iron, as opposed to cast iron; usually a building or structural material.
- A set of fixtures, cabinets, and appliances that are sold together and installed in such a room or area
- a room equipped for preparing meals
- A kitchen is a room or part of a room used for cooking and food preparation.
- A room or area where food is prepared and cooked
- The Custard Factory is an arts and media production centre in Birmingham, England .
- Postpone consideration of
- (table) a set of data arranged in rows and columns; "see table 1"
- (table) a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs; "it was a sturdy table"
- Present formally for discussion or consideration at a meeting
- (table) postpone: hold back to a later time; "let's postpone the exam"
wrought iron kitchen tables - 4D Concepts
4D Concepts Magazine End Table with Slate Top, Metal/ Slate
This magazine rack is crafted with slate and metal. The magazine rack is perfect for any den, living room, nook, or patio in the home. All the metal is finished a rich powder coated black which gives the product a distinct look. The nicely sculpted sides adds to the beauty of this unit. The large metal rack is perfect for handling all of your magazines, newspapers, etc. The large slate top color adds a certain elegance. Constructed of metal and stone. Clean with a dry non abrasive cloth. Assembly required.
Marble top table
SOLD - This is a great marble top table. Marble slab is mostly white with grey veins running through. It is quite heavy. It sits on a black wrought iron frame. Works great in a kitchen or as a workspace in general. Measures 43.5" long, 23.5" wide, 28" high $75
Island / Table installed
Kitchen Island for client to use as additional surface for various tasks including rolling dough and using as breakfast nook. Client supplied marble top. made by Alexa Jaffurs August 2010. This piece casts great shadows,
wrought iron kitchen tables
Our hand wrought iron pieces are made for us in the Lancaster County, PA. Amish community. With classic style and functional design, these versatile pieces blend into most decorating schemes, This is solid iron-not wire. These pieces are finished in Satin Black and work well in any room. This rectangular stand measures 7 3/8 inches by 11 3/4 inches on the top-not including the nicely scrolled legs. It is 3 3/4 inches high. This is a very versatile piece-it can be used inside or out for all sorts of things. Not only are they excellent trivets, but they make great plant stands too. You can also use them to show off your centerpiece or to add height to your tablescape. They look nice holding a stack of antique books.