Modern Low Coffee Tables : Iron Console Table : Patio Bar Height Tables.
Modern Low Coffee Tables
- While any small and low table can be, and is, called a coffee table, the term is applied particularly to the sets of three or four tables made from about 1790; of which the latter were called 'quartetto tables'.
- A low table, typically placed in front of a sofa
- A person who advocates or practices a departure from traditional styles or values
- belonging to the modern era; since the Middle Ages; "modern art"; "modern furniture"; "modern history"; "totem poles are modern rather than prehistoric"
- a contemporary person
- a typeface (based on an 18th century design by Gianbattista Bodoni) distinguished by regular shape and hairline serifs and heavy downstrokes
- an air mass of lower pressure; often brings precipitation; "a low moved in over night bringing sleet and snow"
- in a low position; near the ground; "the branches hung low"
- A low point, level or figure
- A state of depression or low spirits
- A particularly bad or difficult moment
- less than normal in degree or intensity or amount; "low prices"; "the reservoir is low"
MID CENTURY DANISH MODERN LAZY SUSAN COCKTAIL / COFFEE TABLE
LAZY SUSAN COFFEE TABLE Solid craftsmanship. Low round cocktail / coffee table on four brass-tipped peg legs. Hidden supportive cross stretchers at base. Center holds removable cork covered lazy susan. Cork is a product typically used in mid century design. The lighter spot on the cork is a naturally occuring result when finished with stain. Finish of table is a two-toned stain consisting of natural and darker mahogany combination. Approx Size: 36'' diameter top; 16'' lazy susan diameter; 15'' high. Cond: Very good vintage condition. Ligtht wear and scratches typical of vintage furnitue.
Norwegian mid century modern low rosewood bench style table. Designed by Torbjorn Afdal and produced by Bruksbo.