Contemporary dining table base - Wood tables and chairs - Kitchen table decoration.
Contemporary Dining Table Base
- A table on which meals are served in a dining room
- a table at which meals are served; "he helped her clear the dining table"; "a feast was spread upon the board"
- A table is a type of furniture comprising an open, flat surface supported by a base or legs. It may be used to hold articles such as food or papers at a convenient or comfortable height when sitting, and is therefore often used in conjunction with chairs.
- (Dining Tables) The first dining tables of which survivors remain are the type known as refectory tables. They are made usually of oak, and one of the earliest, at Penshurst Place in Kent, has a typical thick top of joined planks supported on three separate trestles.
- belonging to the present time; "contemporary leaders"
- Living or occurring at the same time
- Dating from the same time
- Belonging to or occurring in the present
- a person of nearly the same age as another
- characteristic of the present; "contemporary trends in design"; "the role of computers in modern-day medicine"
- installation from which a military force initiates operations; "the attack wiped out our forward bases"
- The end at which a part or organ is attached to the trunk or main part
- The lowest part or edge of something, esp. the part on which it rests or is supported
- The part of a column between the shaft and pedestal or pavement
- basal: serving as or forming a base; "the painter applied a base coat followed by two finishing coats"
- establish: use as a basis for; found on; "base a claim on some observation"
Maslow Contemporary Dining Table
This modern dining table features 19mm tempered glass and a frosted aluminum base
Contemporary Glass Dining Table with Heavy Duty Base & 4 Chairs - $800
another view of the chairs