Rug Dogs - Extra Large Round Rugs.
- (dog) chase: go after with the intent to catch; "The policeman chased the mugger down the alley"; "the dog chased the rabbit"
- (dog) frump: a dull unattractive unpleasant girl or woman; "she got a reputation as a frump"; "she's a real dog"
- A domesticated carnivorous mammal that typically has a long snout, an acute sense of smell, and a barking, howling, or whining voice. It is widely kept as a pet or for work or field sports
- A wild animal of the dog family
- The male of an animal of the dog family, or of some other mammals such as the otter
- (dog) a member of the genus Canis (probably descended from the common wolf) that has been domesticated by man since prehistoric times; occurs in many breeds; "the dog barked all night"
- A floor covering of shaggy or woven material, typically not extending over the entire floor
- Rhug (normally Y Rug in Welsh; sometimes given the antiquarian spelling Rug) is a township in the parish of Corwen, Denbighshire, Wales, formerly in the old cantref of Edeirnion and later a part of Merionethshire, two miles from CorwenRug Chapel and ten miles north east of Bala.
- A small carpet woven in a pattern of colors, typically by hand in a traditional style
- A thick woolen coverlet or wrap, used esp. when traveling
- floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- A rug (UK), blanket(Equine and other livestock, US), or coat (canine and other companion animals, US) is a covering or garment made by humans to protect their pets from the elements, as in a horse rug or dog coat.
the oriental rug in my room... clearly in need of a vacuum... this is on the 'vivid color' setting.
colour and weave
Malfi - black and tan brindle whippet - on a dark blue and white colour and weave rug.
Related topics: ruby rose red carpetarea rugs shaggypink shag rugsspiderman rugcotton carpetgrace carpet cleaning sydneyamber rose red carpetprice of carpetspatch berber carpet