Bucks County District Attorneys Office - Law Firm Bonuses 2011 - Las Vegas Lawyer Referral
Bucks County District Attorneys Office
- A public official who acts as prosecutor for the state or the federal government in court in a particular district
- (district attorney) an official prosecutor for a judicial district
- (DISTRICT ATTORNEY) The chief prosecutor elected to a four-year term of office by the residents of Washington County, who is responsible for investigating and prosecuting offenses committed within the county.
- (District Attorney) An attorney deputized as chief prosecutor whose official duty is to conduct criminal proceedings on behalf of the people against person accused of committing criminal offenses.
- Bucks County is a county located in the U.S. state (commonwealth) of Pennsylvania. The county seat is Doylestown. This county is part of the Delaware Valley area.
- A county in southeastern Pennsylvania, on the Delaware River, noted for its affluent Philadelphia suburbs and its artists' colonies; pop. 541,174. Its seat is Doylestown
- agency: an administrative unit of government; "the Central Intelligence Agency"; "the Census Bureau"; "Office of Management and Budget"; "Tennessee Valley Authority"
- The local center of a large business
- A room, department, or building used to provide a particular service
- place of business where professional or clerical duties are performed; "he rented an office in the new building"
- A room, set of rooms, or building used as a place for commercial, professional, or bureaucratic work
- function: the actions and activities assigned to or required or expected of a person or group; "the function of a teacher"; "the government must do its part"; "play its role"
bucks county district attorneys office - Bucks County
Bucks County (PA) (Images of America)
Bordered by the Delaware River and dotted by dozens of delightful 18th-century towns and villages, Bucks County retains a wistful air of long ago. Covered bridges, colonial homes, classic farmsteads, and a breathtaking countryside are only part of this beautiful county's story. In 1683, Pennsylvania's founder, William Penn, established his manor here and helped build a nation by inviting industrious immigrants to its fertile soil. In 1776, Gen. George Washington launched one of the most important battles of the Revolutionary War from its shores. Farmers harnessed the land for centuries, followed by writers, artists, and innovators who weaved its charms into their work for the world. Bucks County features photographs from area historical societies and collectors that capture the spirit of the everyday life, as well as the extraordinary people and events, that helped shape one of the most distinctive places in America.
J. Fred Katzmaier for District Attorney 1927
Candidate card made out of aluminum. Note the shiny circles in each of the corners on the front of the card. These swirls appear on other aluminum cards and are apparently the result of the manufacturing or finishing process. "J. Fred Katzmaier for District Attorney, will appreciate your vote and support. General election, Nov. 8, 1927. Over. Disrances and fares from Williamsport."
Bucks County Covered Bridges #3
A day in Bucks County - Covered Bridge Shoot, February 2009
bucks county district attorneys office
The Grant County folding knife, designed in Western Style, is a sturdy work knife, pure and simple. Back Lock feature locks the 1 7/8" AUS6A stainless-steel blade into place when deployed. The handle is zinc die-cast alloy, with black, cross-grooved ABS inlay. 2 5/8" closed.
Kershaw 3100 Grant County Lock-Back Knife features a secure lock-back design and stainless steel, 1.875-inch blade. The handle is made of a zinc die-cast alloy with cross-grooved ABS inlay. The Grant County Knife weighs 1.2 ounces and folds to a length of 2.625 inches.
About Kershaw Knives
Since the company's founding in 1974, Kershaw Knives has been dedicated to quality that has led to a worldwide reputation for performance and innovation in tools and knives. From state-of-the-art manufacturing to advanced materials, customers rely on Kershaw for products that provide "technology with an edge." Today, Kershaw is a wholly owned subsidiary of Kai Corporation--for over 90 years. Japan's premier blade producer. Kai's innovative approach to product development has resulted in over 10,000 superior products.
Limited lifetime warranty