- The Buckeye Valley DACC FFA chapter currently has about 63 members enrolled in Agricultural Education at the Buckeye Valley High School.
- BV DACC FFA members participate in the following Career Development Events (CDE's): rural and urban soil judging, parliamentary procedure, public speaking, agricultural sales, livestock judging, dairy cattle judging, horse judging, poultry judging, meat judging, and job interview.
- Buckeye Valley DACC FFA has a very active FFA Alumni consisting of former FFA members and supporters of the FFA chapter.
- The BV DACC FFA chapter plans and conducts a variety of chapter and community activities each year. For more information regarding our activities for the 2012-2013 school year see the attached Program of Activities at the bottom of this page.
- The BV DACC FFA is a gold rated chapter.
- The BV DACC FFA is a 3 star (highest national rating) rated chapter.
2012-2013 BV DACC FFA Officers:
President - Savannah Inscho-Lewis
Vice President (Student Development) - Amy Blacker
Vice President (Chapter Development) - Will Harsh
Vice President (Community Development) - Mary Beth Siekman
Secretary (Corresponding) - Tracey Culley
Secretary (Reporting) - Abby Pullen
Treasurers - Dakota McIntire & Doug Andres
Reporters - Curtis Harsh, Kenzy Oiler, & Ellen Dicken
Sentinel - Colton Garrison