Version 1.0 Beta (April 2013)
Comprehensive tool to manage your photographic collection of birds. Create and maintain a photographic database of the bird species you have seen.
- Upload and browse through your photographic collection
- In built database contains information of more than 10,000 birds covering the species all across the globe.
- Displays common name, scientific name and conservation status (whenever available)
- Supports customized notes for individual species
- Smart spelling corrections during search operations
The Personal Bird Catalog (v 1.0Beta) is available under limited GPL. The source code available for free and you are free to modify it. However you are not suppose to use it for commercial purposes without author's permission.