The scribe keeps the troop records. He records the activities of the
patrol leaders' council and keeps a record of dues, advancement, and
Scout attendance at troop meetings.
Assistant Senior Patrol Leader
- Attends and keeps a log of patrol leaders' council meetings.
- Records individual Scout attendance and dues payments.
- Records individual Scout advancement progress.
- Works with the troop committee member responsible for records and finance.
- Sets a good example.
- Enthusiastically wears the Scout uniform correctly.
- Lives by the Scout Oath and Law.
- Shows Scout spirit