CPCC LEVINE CAMPUS
Spring Training is Mecklenburg County Council's "GET OUT IN FRONT" and get ready for summer camp and being prepared for BACK TO SCHOOL volunteer assignments. Come participate in expert instruction to provide trained leadership for your UNIT!
As with all MCC Training opportunities, Spring Training is for ALL adults. There are courses offered for new or seasoned leaders wishing to either update their Scouting knowledge or simply learn something new and different.
Courses are also available for Boy Scouts. Please note Rank and/or age requirements.
Cub Scout Volunteers are strongly encouraged to attend this April training to get a jump on your new position role for BACK TO SCHOOL.
Adult Leaders involved in Venturing should attend this great training. There will be classes offered to help you get started up for your Venture Crew as well as helping you beef up your program.
What do you need?
- Bring pen and paper or PC/iPad for notes and a folder to hold the handouts.
- Unfortunately we do not have Wi-Fi access through CPCC.
- Wear your Field Scout uniform and comfortable shoes.
- Doors open at 7:15AM. PLEASE arrive at least 45 minutes ahead of your first scheduled session to help us get everyone checked in.
- Sessions start promptly at 8:00AM!
- Lunch is provided.
Any questions, contact David Crowe
**PLEASE NOTE: There was some confusion fo rthe training times for the Venturing Classes being offered. There is a new class assignment list. Make sure to print that out so you know where to go for the new assignments. This is for Venturing classes only.**
Register online via the Mecklenburg County Council Training webpage