- Band trip deposits are due Friday, March 7, 2014.
- Contact Chris Hughes to sign-up to work track concessions.
- Per state law and BCCSC policy, any parent guardian wishing to chaperon a field trip/trip must complete a criminal background check. Click here for more information. A .pdf is at the bottom of the linked page, labeled Criminal Background Check Sheet.
- The 2013-2014 middle and high school band schedules are available via a Google calendar under the Band Schedule tab. Check back frequently for updates. Paper calendars have been made available at open houses and at school.
- Sign-up for text or email alerts for your 6th grade, 7th & 8th grade, or high school band student(s). Click here for instructions. To stop text alerts at any time, reply with the word "stop." If your student(s) have aged up to the next band, you will want to stop the old alerts and sign-up for the new ones.
- Please check out the FAQ page for answers to commonly asked questions.
Band Booster Meetings
1st Thursday of each month, August-May, 6:30 pm, BCMS Band Room
NO DECEMBER MEETING
EXCEPTION - The January 2014 meeting will be held on the 9th due to the Christmas Break.
Click Here to join the
Band Boosters email distributuion list.