- A county in southeastern Florida, on the Atlantic Ocean, north of Miami; pop. 1,255,488. Fort Lauderdale is its seat
- Broward County is a county located in the U.S. state of Florida. As of 2000, the population is 1,623,018; this makes it the second most populated county in the state. According to 2008 U.S. Census estimates, its population has increased to 1,766,476. Its county seat is Fort Lauderdale.
- A school meal is a meal (usually lunch or dinner) provided to students at a school. It is usually served at sometime around noon; however, many also serve breakfast before classes begin in the mornings.
- A list of dishes available in a restaurant
- A list of commands or options, esp. one displayed on screen
- the dishes making up a meal
- The food available or to be served in a restaurant or at a meal
- (computer science) a list of options available to a computer user
- a list of dishes available at a restaurant; "the menu was in French"
broward county school lunch menu - Hallandale Beach,
Hallandale Beach, Florida: For More than Ninety Years Broward County's City of Choice
Beginning in 1897 with the arrival of Luther Halland, the story of Hallandale Beach is one of steady growth and enduring prosperity. Hallandale became a town during the great Florida boom of the 1920s, and in 1947, when its boundaries expanded to the Atlantic Ocean, Hallandale Beach became a city. Today, this quintessential South Florida community has grown to offer all the luxuries of a big city without losing any of its hometown charm. Balancing world-class restaurants and exciting entertainment with welcoming residential neighborhoods, Hallandale Beach truly has it all. Join South Florida expert Seth H. Bramson as he takes you on a journey through Hallandale Beach s proud past and budding future to show why, for more than ninety years, it has been Broward County's city of choice.
Broward County Transit Bus Gets Towed
A Broward County Transit bus gets towed on Sunrise Blvd in Plantation, FL on November 15, 2006.
Ein Bus der Verkehrsbetriebe von Broward County in Florida wird am 15. November 2006 auf dem Sunrise Boulevard in Plantation, Florida abgeschleppt.
Broward County Fair 7
Broward County Fair
broward county school lunch menu
What will the kids of Lincoln School do without their health-conscious lunch lady? When Harriet goes on a much-needed vacation, the principal, Mr. Fitz, hires cook after cook, each one more outrageous than the next, but none can replace their beloved Harriet. The students – and principal – send postcards, letters, drawings, email, and telegrams detailing the various chefs’ outlandish meals in hopes of convincing Harriet to return. But will this lunch lady leave her tropical paradise to save the day?