- a textile machine used as a home appliance for sewing
- Any mechanical or electromechanical device used to stitch cloth or other
material; normally uses two threads to form lock stitches
- A machine with a mechanically driven needle for sewing or stitching
- A sewing machine is a textile machine used to stitch fabric,paper,card and
other material together with thread. Sewing machines were invented during the
first Industrial Revolution to decrease the amount of manual sewing work
performed in clothing companies.
- a male person who is a fellow member (of a fraternity or religion or other
group); "none of his brothers would betray him"
- A man or boy in relation to other sons and daughters of his
- A brother-in-law
- buddy: a close friend who accompanies his buddies in their
- A half-brother, stepbrother, or foster brother
- a male with the same parents as someone else; "my brother still lives with
- Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)
- Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it
- the act of putting something in working order again
- Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)
- a formal way of referring to the condition of something; "the building was
in good repair"
- restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She
repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
Yes, Raider3 Can Sew
Just a quick demo showing me (or at least my
hands) in action doing some basic straight-stitch work on my Brother machine.
I'm working on putting together a cape for a friend of mine. Left hand guides,
right hand feeds. Go as fast as you need to, stop every once in a while to take
out the pins. (Don't sew over them, or it'll cost you downtime when you have to
replace a needle when it hits a pin in just the right place.) Nothing to it. Mom
taught me the basics, and I took it from there. I can repair and alter clothes,
and if I can figure it out, I can make almost anything.
Camera: Leica M6TTL Lens: Voigtlander 35mm f1.4
Nokton Classic MC Film: Kodak TriX ISO400 in ID11 A man glances up from his
sewing machine in a Whitechapel shop window. Analoguerobot.tumblr.com