Singer Sewing Machine Price In Chennai : China Industrial Sewing Machine : Bernina 1008 Sewing Machines.
Singer Sewing Machine Price In Chennai
- a textile machine used as a home appliance for sewing
- A sewing machine is a textile machine used to stitch fabric,paper,card and other material together with thread. Sewing machines were invented during the first Industrial Revolution to decrease the amount of manual sewing work performed in clothing companies.
- Any mechanical or electromechanical device used to stitch cloth or other material; normally uses two threads to form lock stitches
- A machine with a mechanically driven needle for sewing or stitching cloth
- Chennai (Tamil), formerly known as Madras (Tamil: AKA), is the capital city of the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. Chennai is the fourth most populous metropolitan area and the fifth most populous city in India.
- A seaport on the eastern coast of India, capital of Tamil Nadu; pop. 4,298,600
- a city in Tamil Nadu on the Bay of Bengal; formerly Madras
- Taj Mahal • Kerala backwaters • Palaces in Rajasthan • Category
- a person who sings
- United States inventor of an improved chain-stitch sewing machine (1811-1875)
- United States writer (born in Poland) of Yiddish stories and novels (1904-1991)
- A person who sings, esp. professionally
- The amount of money expected, required, or given in payment for something
- An unwelcome experience, event, or action involved as a condition of achieving a desired end
- The odds in betting
- determine the price of; "The grocer priced his wares high"
- monetary value: the property of having material worth (often indicated by the amount of money something would bring if sold); "the fluctuating monetary value of gold and silver"; "he puts a high price on his services"; "he couldn't calculate the cost of the collection"
- the amount of money needed to purchase something; "the price of gasoline"; "he got his new car on excellent terms"; "how much is the damage?"
a singer was singer at the subway station.
Singer Vogue appledore 2010