Wireless Phone Internet : Outdoor Wireless Networks
Wireless Phone Internet
- A wireless phone works much like a cordless phone but connects through a PSTN (public switched telephony network) instead of a POTS line (plain old telephone service or regular telephone lines). Security is the guaranteed feature with wireless phones.
- A mobile phone (also called mobile, cellular phone, cell phone or handphone) is an electronic device used for full duplex two-way radio telecommunications over a cellular network of base stations known as cell sites.
- A global computer network providing a variety of information and communication facilities, consisting of interconnected networks using standardized communication protocols
- a computer network consisting of a worldwide network of computer networks that use the TCP/IP network protocols to facilitate data transmission and exchange
- The Internet is a global system of interconnected computer networks that use the standard Internet Protocol Suite (TCP/IP) to serve billions of users worldwide.
- (The Internets) "Internets" is a Bushism-turned-catchphrase used humorously to portray the speaker as ignorant about the Internet or about technology in general, or as having a provincial or folksy attitude toward technology. Former United States President George W.
Wireless internet access for the home
Is this Wimax? It doesn't use a phone line. (seems it may be - the company owns all the UK Wimax licences - but they initially may have rolled out with either a proprietary system, or a variant of UMTS)
Would YOU want your phone and internet coming in through this?
Why we need to put new phone/data line in - but in five years or so it'll all be wireless anyway.....meh!
See also: better wireless connectionnetgear wireless router addresswireless research jobsexternal wireless antennaxbox 360 wireless controller guidewireless communications companyxbox 360 live wireless networking adapterwireless laptop mouse review