HOW TO MAKE WIRELESS EARBUDS. ATHEROS AR5006X WIRELESS DRIVER.
How To Make Wireless Earbuds
- Lacking or not requiring wires
- having no wires; "a wireless security system"
- radio: medium for communication
- transmission by radio waves
- (earbud) A small earphone designed for use with a portable sound system; an ear bud
- A very small headphone, worn inside the ear
- (Earbud) A small transducer (earphone) that is inserted into the ear canal. Like earphones, earbuds deliver sound to the ear, but for some, they are more comfortable that earphones.
- Headphones are a pair of small loudspeakers, or less commonly a single speaker, with a way of holding them close to a user's ears and a means of connecting them to a signal source such as an audio amplifier, radio or CD player. They are also known as stereophones, headsets or, colloquially cans.
- A how-to or a how to is an informal, often short, description of how to accomplish some specific task. A how-to is usually meant to help non-experts, may leave out details that are only important to experts, and may also be greatly simplified from an overall discussion of the topic.
- Providing detailed and practical advice
- Practical advice on a particular subject; that gives advice or instruction on a particular topic
- (How To’s) Multi-Speed Animations
- The making of electrical contact
- give certain properties to something; "get someone mad"; "She made us look silly"; "He made a fool of himself at the meeting"; "Don't make this into a big deal"; "This invention will make you a millionaire"; "Make yourself clear"
- brand: a recognizable kind; "there's a new brand of hero in the movies now"; "what make of car is that?"
- The manufacturer or trade name of a particular product
- The structure or composition of something
- engage in; "make love, not war"; "make an effort"; "do research"; "do nothing"; "make revolution"
Three of the four pairs of earbuds that I crocheted this weekend. I think it's out of my system now, can't say for sure though.
I laughed when I saw this tree because the "fruits" remind me of the earbuds of a sony ericsson headset. :-)
See also: wireless to wired etherneteos wireless home audiod link wireless usb adapter dwl 122wireless pc to tv audio video transmitterlinksys wireless g broadband router manualwasp wws800 wireless barcode scannerxbox 360 wireless controller guidekensington ci75m wireless laptop mouselg wireless hdtvwireless guitar for ps3