- A book which details the procedure for repairing one or more components of a
vehicle. Compare Service manual.
- Stratton is a lunar impact crater on the Moon's far side. It is located to
the north of the large craters Keeler and Heaviside, and less than one crater
diameter to the south of Dewar.
- launched 29 July 1957; sold to South Africa in 1959 and renamed
- Stratton, also known as Hortense Fleckenstein Farm and Solomon Scott Farm,
is a historic home located at Centreville, Queen Anne's County, Maryland, United
- Charles S., see Thumb
- Briggs is a lunar crater that is located in the western part of the Oceanus
Procellarum, to the east of the large walled plain Struve. It lies to the
northeast of the walled plain Eddington, and north-northwest of the crater
- Henry (1561–1630), English mathematician. Renowned for his work on
logarithms, he introduced the decimal base, made the thousands of calculations
necessary for the tables, and popularized their use. He also devised the usual
method used for long division
- Briggs could refer to: * Briggs cliff, a fictional place in Fullmetal
Alchemist manga * Briggs (crater), a lunar crater * Briggs Initiative, either of
two pieces of Californian legislation sponsored by John Briggs * Briggs Islet,
Tasmania, Australia * Briggs, Oklahoma, USA * Briggs, Texas, USA *
- The Briggs are a punk rock band based out of Los Angeles, California. The
Band Formed in 1999 under the name "I Decline" by brothers Joey and Jason
LaRocca and bassist Matthew Stolarz (a.k.a Duck). In 2001, with the addition of
drummer Chris Arredondo (a.k.a.
- Controlled by or connected to another computer or to a network
- on-line: connected to a computer network or accessible by computer; "an
- on-line: on a regular route of a railroad or bus or airline system; "on-line
- on-line(a): being in progress now; "on-line editorial projects"
- Connected to the Internet or World Wide Web
briggs looking glass war
Austin Briggs. first part to looking glass war.
i have the other 2 images somewhere.
Briggs Carefully Examines the Door .
and considers making an illegal entry.