Victorian Christmas Decor - Decorating Ideas Magazine.
Victorian Christmas Decor
- a person who lived during the reign of Victoria
- priggish: exaggeratedly proper; "my straitlaced Aunt Anna doesn't approve of my miniskirts"
- of or relating to Queen Victoria of Great Britain or to the age in which she ruled; "Victorian morals"
- A person who lived during the Victorian period
- The annual Christian festival celebrating Christ's birth, held on December 25 in the Western Church
- "Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)" is a song by Darlene Love from the 1963 Christmas compilation album, A Christmas Gift for You from Phil Spector.
- period extending from Dec. 24 to Jan. 6
- a Christian holiday celebrating the birth of Christ; a quarter day in England, Wales, and Ireland
- The period immediately before and after December 25
- The furnishing and decoration of a room
- The decoration and scenery of a stage
- Interior design is a multi-faceted profession in which creative and technical solutions are applied within a structure to achieve a built interior environment.
- interior decoration: decoration consisting of the layout and furnishings of a livable interior
- The style of decoration of a room, building
Since we weren't permitted to take pictures inside the house, I just took pictures of the Christmas decor inside the Visitor's Center.
My plantation desk decked out to the nines in my victorian decor.