College home decor : How to decorate a blog.
College Home Decor
- any decorative items that make your house or garden feel like your home – often available in themes and groupings
- Interior design is a multi-faceted profession in which creative and technical solutions are applied within a structure to achieve a built interior environment.
- The design, furnishing and decorating of the home or apartment; the products used to decorate a home.
- An educational institution or establishment, in particular
- an institution of higher education created to educate and grant degrees; often a part of a university
- College (Latin: collegium) is a term most often used today in Ireland and the United States to denote a degree-awarding tertiary educational institution and in other English-speaking countries to refer to a secondary school in private educational systems.
- the body of faculty and students of a college
- One providing higher education or specialized professional or vocational training
- (within a university) A school offering a general liberal arts curriculum leading only to a bachelor's degree
college home decor - Lot 26
Lot 26 Studio Adhesive Reflections Wall Décor, Mirror Dots, Blue
Mirror, mirror on the wall... what's the most fun of them all? It's Lot 26 Studio's Peel and Stick Adhesive Acrylic Mirrors! An enhanced version of our best selling wall sticker design, let these Mirror Dots add a splash of fun and color to your walls. Can be separated and individually applied to create your own look. Includes 23 assorted blue and silver dots in various sizes. Use on a smooth surface to ensure proper adhesion. Will not damage walls. Lot 26 Studio is always exploring and expanding the world of wall sticker couture. With our ADD-HERES original designs, adhesive reflections, decorative art, words and phrases, baby nursery designs, and more - Lot 26 Studio is your one-stop shop for adhesive wall art and graphics.
Past Perfect--my Jeffwood apartment, during the painting
Here we are during spring semester, the living room getting painted. Made a vast improvement. It really wasn't a bad apartment, and now it didn't look like one. I normally hate bare white walls, having been brought up in rental properties where painting was forbidden...but it sure is better than bare cinder block.
Fabric Covered Button Thumb Tacks
Made fabric-covered buttons and then affixed them to a tack. They are 3/4" metal buttons covered with 100% cotton fabric. These thumb tacks and others are available in my shop. Please see my Flickr profile for the link to my shop.