BRIDAL FASHION WEEK INDIA. FASHION SCHOOLS NEW YORK. GERMAN FASHION TRENDS 2011
Bridal Fashion Week India
- A fashion week is a fashion industry event, lasting approximately one week, which allows fashion designers, brands or "houses" to display their latest collections in runway shows and buyers to take a look at the latest trends.
- The most sacred time of the year in Los Angeles. Sort of like the High Holy Days in Judaism, Ramadan in Islam, and FIFA World Cup Soccer for every country in the world except the United States.
- of or relating to a wedding; "bridal procession"; "nuptial day"; "spousal rites"; "wedding cake"; "marriage vows"
- of or pertaining to a bride; "bridal gown"
- Of or concerning a bride or a wedding
- archaic terms for a wedding or wedding feast
- A country in southern Asia that occupies the greater part of the Indian subcontinent; pop. 1,065,000,000; capital, New Delhi; official languages, Hindi and English (14 other languages are recognized as official in certain regions; of these, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu have the most first-language speakers)
- A code word representing the letter I, used in radio communication
- (indian) a member of the race of people living in America when Europeans arrived
- a republic in the Asian subcontinent in southern Asia; second most populous country in the world; achieved independence from the United Kingdom in 1947
- (indian) of or relating to or characteristic of India or the East Indies or their peoples or languages or cultures; "the Indian subcontinent"; "Indian saris"
the famous fashion designer
See also: mens fashion coatsfashion college californiafashion design schools texasfashion clothes pakistaniparis fashion design schoolnew york fashion institute ofpfdc fashion week