Reporting an incident or hazard

Return to Home page 


If you experience an incident (such as a dispute with a vehicle) or notice any hazards whilst riding around the Bribie region (such as a pothole), there is a form you can fill in so the appropriate investigations can be made. Go to the Qld Transport site and click on the relevant form, print it out and send to:
Bob Newell

4/42 Melrose Avenue
Bellara QLD 4507

Bob will forward to the relevant parties to action.  Alternatively, email the Bribie BUG or bring it along with you on one of our rides and give it to Bob then.