Bret D. Landrith
12820 SW Hwy
Chief Governance Officer 2/2002 to Current
Medical Supply Chain
Work directly with the CEO and President on evaluations and development of joint venture partnerships. Prepare protocols for investor relations, resolve tax issues, and maintain corporate books and intellectual property. Manage all legislative communications lobbying and testimony, oversee aspects of transaction contracting, and constant development of Medical Supply Line supplier relationships. Also oversee print, new media broadcast interviews, dynamic pod/webcasts, prepare marketing materials including digital and concurrent media releases.
Malpractice Paralegal 4/2001 – 5/2002
Cheryl Stewart, Esq.
Authored motions, orders, and subpoenas for discovery from defendants, experts, malpractice insurance carriers, state reinsurance fund, state licensing board and hospitals. Also assisted in depositions, and conducted client and witness interviews.
Paralegal 01/2000 to 04/2001
Dennis Hawver, Esq.
Authored pleadings and memorandums on civil rights and employment cases.
Washburn School of Law, Topeka, KS
Juris Doctorate, 2001
Pittsburg State University, Pittsburg, KS
Bachelor of Arts in History, 1998
Mandarin Chinese working knowledge
German working knowledge
Huffman v. ADP, Fidelity et al, W.D. of Missouri Case No. 05-CV-01205 based on skimming of undisclosed fees from Simple IRA Mutual Fund accounts, presaging the New York Attorney General’s class action against H&R Block on the company’s Express IRA’s and the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit repudiation of implied securities antitrust immunity in Billing v. Credit Suisse 2005 WL 2381653 (2d. Cir. Sept. 28, 2005).
The Huffman v. ADP, Fidelity action is available on Stanford Law School’s class action website and was resolved through settlement in favor of the plaintiff. The Stanford Law School Securities Class Action Clearing House case is at http://securities.stanford.edu/1035/ADP05_01
Obtained Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals Decision reinvigorating 42 USC Sec. 1981 as a cause of action against government discrimination and real estate takings inBolden v. City of Topeka. 441 F.3d 1129 (10th Cir. 2006) following disbarment by State of Kansas for “frivolously” bringing Bolden’s case to federal court and for representing Bolden’s American Indian witness.
Technology, Communications & Human Development Tools
• Human Performance Tools: Webinars, Podcasts, Blackboard, Asynchronous Classroom.
• Legal: LexisNexis, Westlaw, Fastcase, Abacus Law, Amicus Attorney, Summation.
• Organizational Development: Six SIGMA, Total Quality Management, Appreciative Inquiry, Knowledge Transfer, In The Know, capacity building, Process enhancement, and value-added transformation.
• Adobe: Acrobat, PhotoShop, InDesign, GoLive
• Flash drive/CD/DVD/Web production, digital photography. Multi-media, graphics, interactive Elearning, and ability to work in an ever-changing environment.
• Ability to multi-task, implement improvements and new media marketing in an educational, legal, international or business environment