BREAST CANCER RIBBON IMAGES : CANCER TREATMENTS.
Breast Cancer Ribbon Images
- cancer of the breast; one of the most common malignancies in women in the US
- Breast cancer (malignant breast neoplasm) is cancer originating from breast tissue, most commonly from the inner lining of milk ducts or the lobules that supply the ducts with milk.
- cancer that starts in the breast.
- A long, narrow strip of fabric, used esp. for tying something or for decoration
- any long object resembling a thin line; "a mere ribbon of land"; "the lighted ribbon of traffic"; "from the air the road was a grey thread"; "a thread of smoke climbed upward"
- A long, narrow strip of something
- decoration: an award for winning a championship or commemorating some other event
- a long strip of inked material for making characters on paper with a typewriter
- A strip of fabric of a special color or design awarded as a prize or worn to indicate the holding of an honor, esp. a small multicolored piece of ribbon worn in place of the medal it represents
- (image) an iconic mental representation; "her imagination forced images upon her too awful to contemplate"
- A visible impression obtained by a camera, telescope, microscope, or other device, or displayed on a video screen
- (image) render visible, as by means of MRI
- (image) persona: (Jungian psychology) a personal facade that one presents to the world; "a public image is as fragile as Humpty Dumpty"
- A representation of the external form of a person or thing in sculpture, painting, etc
- An optical appearance or counterpart produced by light or other radiation from an object reflected in a mirror or refracted through a lens
breast cancer ribbon images - Tree of
Tree of Hope Breast Cancer - iPhone 4 or 4s Cover
Are you fighting breast cancer, or have a loved one who is? Then show your hope and strength on your phone! Design features a hot pink swirly tree, filled with pink ribbons, blowing in the wind. Our iPhone case is designed to fit iPhone 4 and 4S models. Slim fit snap-on case allows easy access to all buttons, controls and ports. Maintains a slim profile, covering the back and corners of the phone. Our covers are made using a dye-sublimation print process which results in a bold, clear image that will not fade, peel or scratch off. Perfect, stylish way to protect your iPhone! (Sale includes case only, iPhone not included. Case fits 4 and 4s models only.) Copyright Insomniac Arts81%
"Surrounded by a Pink Ribbon for Breast Cancer Awareness" by mimitalks, married w/children
She's "aware" of the disease of Breast Cancer and how it affects not only the one who has it but her family and friends as well. She had to pray for both her grandmas - having cancer at the same time - one with Pancreatic Cancer - one with Breast Cancer - my mom. Mama found hers through a mammogram, early enough for a lumpectomy and radiation only. At her passing from this life to the Father's arms in early 2009, she was still cancer free.
"Breast Cancer Awareness Today" by mimitalks, married w/children
Using a format done in 2007 (see link in comment) with two photos taken of her Sept. 24, 2011 to promote awareness of the devastating disease of Breast Cancer. National Breast Cancer Awareness Month (October) is here, but you can be "aware" anytime.