USED FURNITURE AUCTIONS - AMISH FURNITURE GALLERY.
Used Furniture Auctions
- Large movable equipment, such as tables and chairs, used to make a house, office, or other space suitable for living or working
- Small accessories or fittings for a particular use or piece of equipment
- Furniture is the mass noun for the movable objects ('mobile' in Latin languages) intended to support various human activities such as seating and sleeping in beds, to hold objects at a convenient height for work using horizontal surfaces above the ground, or to store things.
- Furniture + 2 is the most recent EP released by American post-hardcore band Fugazi. It was recorded in January and February 2001, the same time that the band was recording their last album, The Argument, and released in October 2001 on 7" and on CD.
- furnishings that make a room or other area ready for occupancy; "they had too much furniture for the small apartment"; "there was only one piece of furniture in the room"
- A person's habitual attitude, outlook, and way of thinking
- (auction) a variety of bridge in which tricks made in excess of the contract are scored toward game; now generally superseded by contract bridge
- (auction) the public sale of something to the highest bidder
- The part of the play in which players bid to decide the contract in which the hand shall be played
- (auction) sell at an auction
- The action or process of selling something in this way
- A public sale in which goods or property are sold to the highest bidder
used furniture auctions - Wallmonkeys Peel
Wallmonkeys Peel and Stick Wall Decals - At Car Auction Sale - 24"W x 16"H Removable Graphic
WallMonkeys wall graphics are printed on the highest quality re-positionable, self-adhesive fabric paper. Each order is printed in-house and on-demand. WallMonkeys uses premium materials & state-of-the-art production technologies. Our white fabric material is superior to vinyl decals. You can literally see and feel the difference. Our wall graphics apply in minutes and won't damage your paint or leave any mess. PLEASE double check the size of the image you are ordering prior to clicking the 'ADD TO CART' button. Our graphics are offered in a variety of sizes and prices.
WallMonkeys are intended for indoor use only.
Printed on-demand in the United States Your order will ship within 3 business days, often sooner. Some orders require the full 3 days to allow dark colors and inks to fully dry prior to shipping. Quality is worth waiting an extra day for!
Removable and will not leave a mark on your walls.
'Fotolia' trademark will be removed when printed.
Our catalog of over 10 million images is perfect for virtually any use: school projects, trade shows, teachers classrooms, colleges, nurseries, college dorms, event planners, and corporations of all size.
Pages Thieves Market
Pages Thieves Market was founded in 1959 when Carl and Maxine Page got stuck on this side if the river when their travel trailer simply would not fit over the Old Grace Memorial Bridge. 48 years later their daughter Linda has turned an old saw mill in to the best destination for used furniture, antiques, auctions, and the unusual for 6 years now voted by THE CHARLESTON CITY PAPER. We have good used furniture for sale every day and Linda is always on the hunt for a deal! One of our best services we offer has become our wildly popular Saturday morning auctions, come rain shine or even the cold we still work to bring the best customer service we can to every one we can! Liquidation of entire Estates has become one of our main focuses, this entails us advertising and selling the entire contents of a home and the Real Estate itself with the focus being a quick turn around for the seller with a sale happening in as quick as 3 weeks if you need it to be.
19th Century furniture from "Camille"
Mid 19th Century sofa from Camille. (MGM, 1936) Mid 19th Century French whitewashed wooden sofa covered with pale grey and ivory brocade material and trimmed in dark grey piping (not original). The material has staining under the cushion, on the back and under the couch, matching long round pillow also included. Sofa measures 81” wide, 53 ?” tall and 34” long. Spring construction underneath with underside coming undone, hairline crack on center ornament and front wooden decorations repaired. “3468” handwritten and X8145 in yellow paint on bottom. Paper tag on back stating used in Marie Antoinette. Used in Camille when Garbo sees Kitty at the auction. Special shipping arrangements will apply. $1,200 – $1,500
used furniture auctions
Twinkling stars and colorful planets -- a musical odyssey!
-- Takes little ones on a musical journey
-- Introduces the sun, moon and planets in our solar system
As little ones grow, their innate sense of wonder grows too, creating an occasion for celebration with each new discovery. Baby Galileo Discovering the Sky introduces them to that remarkable canopy above us: the sun and moon, fluffy clouds, shimmering stars, colorful planets and whirling galaxies. This entertaining and inspiring look at our universe presents your baby with spectacular images, colorful toys and lovable puppets accompanied by the beautiful classical music of Mozart, Chopin, Schubert, Strauss and Tchaikovsky. You and your little one will be delighted as you explore the wonders of the solar system together!
-- Repeat play
-- Language tracks (Spanish, French and English)
-- Discovery cards
-- Puppet shows
-- Toy chest
Baby Galileo, a young kangaroo puppet, looks toward the sky in an exploration of the awesome wonders above to discover the sun, moon, clouds, stars, and galaxies, and each of the nine planets,. This 30-minute presentation features rapidly shifting images that include real-life photography of the celestial wonders and children playing with space-themed toys, animated segments, and puppetry. A variety of excerpts from classical masterpieces like Mozart's "A Little Night Music" and Debussy's "Clair de Lune," specially arranged in primarily synthesized "music box" arrangements, as well as several popular nursery songs like "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star," accompany the imagery and ensure a stimulating, multi-sensory experience. DVD extras include a repeat-play function, discovery cards with 14 real-life photographs of celestial wonders with spoken and written titles, puppetry excerpts from the presentation, toy chest with details about pictured toys, and a DVD-ROM coloring book. (Ages 9 months to 4 years) --Tami Horiuchi