HEATER CORE FUNCTION. TANKLESS WATER HEATER REVIEWS 2011
Heater Core Function
- (core functions) The functions of love, work and knowledge that govern rational human life.
- Records that are unique to the organisation’s business role. Records providing evidence of these functions are specific to the organization, as opposed to administrative records that document functions common to all agencies.
- (Core Functions) (Form EEA2, Employment Equity Regulations)
- fastball: (baseball) a pitch thrown with maximum velocity; "he swung late on the fastball"; "he showed batters nothing but smoke"
- device that heats water or supplies warmth to a room
- A person or thing that heats, in particular a device for warming the air or water
- A conductor used for indirect heating of the cathode of a thermionic tube
- A heater is object that emits heat or causes another body to achieve a higher temperature. In a household or domestic setting, heaters are usually appliances whose purpose is to generate heating (i.e. warmth). Heaters exists for all states of matter, including solids, liquids and gases.
- A fastball
the Core of Taipei 101
many tourists were viewing the sphere core (damper) in indoor observatory; 89th floor of Taipei 101 mall. the main function of this core is for stabilizing Taipei 101 tower under strong wind or earthquake. this passive wind damper with a diameter of 5.5 meters and weighting 660 metric tons, is also the largest in the world now... (Jerome, his friend-Wisley and me visited the top on 10/5/2005...) Taipei, Taiwan. a10156
Ski and snowboard cores
Wooden cores of skis and snowboards, at the Prior factory in Whistler.
See also: mirage patio heaterreddy kerosene heater partsmodern storage heatersjohn wood water heater warrantywolverine engine heaterduct heaterheat mate radiant kerosene heaterpaloma water heater spares