Sassy web watch video monitor : Automatic chronograph valjoux : Watch winder burl
Sassy Web Watch Video Monitor
- A video monitor also called a broadcast monitor, broadcast reference monitor or just reference monitor, is a device similar to a television, used to monitor the output of a video-generating device, such as a media playout server, IRD, video camera, VCR, or DVD player.
- (Video monitoring) A new trend which uses video to monitor remote sites in any part of the world. The video images are transmitted through the telephone network.
- (video monitoring) simultaneous video (TV) monitoring and EEG recording of brain waves to help identify the type of seizure that is taking place.
- Lively, bold, and full of spirit; cheeky
- impudent; bold and spirited; cheeky; saucy; vigorous; lively
- fresh: improperly forward or bold; "don't be fresh with me"; "impertinent of a child to lecture a grownup"; "an impudent boy given to insulting strangers"; "Don't get wise with me!"
- Sassy magazine is a defunct cult teen magazine, aimed at teenage female fans of alternative and indie rock music. It was founded in March 1988 by an Australian feminist, Sandra Yates, CEO of Matilda Publications, who based it on the teen magazine Dolly, which is still in publication in Australia.
- Keep under careful or protective observation
- Secretly follow or spy on
- look attentively; "watch a basketball game"
- a small portable timepiece
- Look at or observe attentively, typically over a period of time
- a period of time (4 or 2 hours) during which some of a ship's crew are on duty
- A complex system of interconnected elements, esp. one perceived as a trap or danger
- A similar filmy network spun by some insect larvae, esp. communal caterpillars
- an intricate network suggesting something that was formed by weaving or interweaving; "the trees cast a delicate web of shadows over the lawn"
- construct or form a web, as if by weaving
- an intricate trap that entangles or ensnares its victim
- A network of fine threads constructed by a spider from fluid secreted by its spinnerets, used to catch its prey
New Order - Bernard Sumner, Video frame
New Order - Bernard Sumner, Caught on the video monitor backstage at EchoBeach, San Francisco 1983. © All rights reserved. Use without permission is illegal
UFC 130: Judges Allowed Video Monitors
May 28, 2011; Las Vegas, NV; USA; Monitors were allowed for the judges for the first time in MMA history at UFC 130 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena.
Similar posts: swiss watches for salejames bond wrist watchfree tv watching on the internetwatch naruto movie 2 onlinediamond watch salenew swiss army watchesmens timex watcheswatch oscar nominations onlineold ladies watch