1. Wooden-clad bungalow with well-established garden, including mature apple trees.
2. This is a pan to the left of image 1 above. The garden is large, as the arched gate in the terracotta wall leads to another grassed area. Apple tree branches cross the top of the image.
3. The partly obscured path from the bungalow to the gate is paved and there is a substantial waist-height light fixture adjacent to it right of centre.
4. Kurt and Anne-Britt have just left the property via steps down to the partly obscured metal-arched gateway to the right. The wall appears to be substantial and more Italianate than Swedish.
5. A longer view showing mature trees and vegetation. There appears to be a wall far left that runs at a right angle to the wall with the arch, towards the camera. It, too, has mature trees adjacent to it. Is this a neighbour's garden?
IMAGE SOURCE: BBC DVD