Notes: "It’s a private home east of Ystad. We shot both interior and exterior there. But repainted and refurnished some rooms." - Thomas Nilsson (Location Manager).
1. Exterior establishing shot.
2. Interior. Nice furniture, but why is there a 'tree' growing through the room to the left of the window?
3. The same floor-to-ceiling 'tree' in the background.
4. Neat, square-paned window with 'hedge' outside.
1. Another scene, another establishing shot. But this is not the same property as Location 1.2.06a (above).
Notes: "It’s a random house close to where we did the actual shooting of Sonja’s house. We changed location because of practical things. A fast walk and talk shot. All the trucks were blocking the real house." - Thomas Nilsson (Location Manager).
2. So, where is this property?
IMAGE SOURCE: BBC DVD
INFORMATION: Thomas Nilsson (Location Manager)