Vegetarian cooking - Pressure cooking venison - Cooking leeks in butter.
- Vegetarianism is the practice of following a plant-based diet including fruits, vegetables, cereal grains, nuts, and seeds, mushrooms, with or without dairy products and eggs.
- eater of fruits and grains and nuts; someone who eats no meat or fish or (often) any animal products
- (vegetarianism) a diet excluding all meat and fish
- A person who does not eat meat, and sometimes other animal products, esp. for moral, religious, or health reasons
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
Zucchini Frittata with Pesto and Feta
Modified from Zucchini Fritters with Marjoram, p574 of Deborah Madison's Vegetarian Cooking for Everyone. Notes: Omit garlic. Serve with buttered toast. Don't close the oven door when finishing.
Kristina is a total vegetarian. This is our own homemade vegetable/tofu stir fry that tasted an awful lot like chow mein. Very yummy! She was in vegie heaven.
See also: cooking class brisbanechiang mai cookingamerican cooking termsblack pearl cooking schoolcooking mama download for computersummer cooking camps for kidscooking classes cincinnati oh99 cooking guide cheap