Cooking Lamb Loin : New Zealand Cooking Recipes : Egg Cooking Temperature.
Cooking Lamb Loin
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- A young sheep
- Used as the epitome of meekness, gentleness, or innocence
- The flesh of such young sheep as food
- give birth to a lamb; "the ewe lambed"
- young sheep
- English essayist (1775-1834)
- The part of the body on both sides of the spine between the lowest (false) ribs and the hipbones
- (loins) pubes: the lower part of the abdomen just above the external genital organs
- A large cut of meat that includes the vertebrae of the loins
- a cut of meat taken from the side and back of an animal between the ribs and the rump
- either side of the backbone between the hipbone and the ribs in humans as well as quadrupeds
Cumin-scented lamb loin, skordalia, Meredeth Fetta, pomegranate and raspberry molasses, crisp garlic Our lavender in flower in the background
grilled lamb loin with pureed white beans and sangak (persian flat bread). a meal born out of perusing the local persian market. home
See also: mickey mouse cooking sessioncooking bacon wrapped filet mignoncooking school in floridafree new cooking games for girlscooking lessons francedensity cooking oilcooking mama 3 shop and chop cheatscooking games biz salad