Affiliated to BrainHack EDT
This page is for BrainHack EDT 2014. For Brainhack Americas in 2015 (October 24 & 25), please visite this website. For registration go to this link.
Brainhack is a unique conference that convenes researchers from across the globe and a myriad of disciplines to work together on innovative projects related to neuroscience. This year, teams working from Porto Alegre will join the other teams in North America developing interesting neuroscience projects on October 23, 24 & 25, 2014.
Some refreshments will be provided during the conference.
- Try Machine Learning algorithms on various free fMRI datasets, both resting state and task.
- Develop novel ways of visualization.
- Creating brain imagining tutorials for computer scientists (texts/videos).
- Wiki for data sources
- Tutorials for computer scientists to crack into neuroimaging
- Implementing tools for visual design of pre-processing steps
- Develop a project to study the neuromuscular interface
- Any other crazy ideas
Check other projects here.
Location: School of Computer Science (Prédio 32) @ PUCRS
Dates: October 23th, 24th and 25th, 2014
Note: This is a BYOE (Bring Your Own Electronics) event. So remember to bring your laptop, tablet, smart-phone, etc, and for you old school folks, some paper and a pen.
Salas 412 e 413, localizada no prédio 32 (Prédio da Informática)