Sam Danner Story Tied with Chris Bollyn getting beat by cops ?
OK, heres the page about Bollyn getting beaten by the cops...
also at Wing TV
Not sure what this all means yet, but the orignal thermite reference image...
has been "debunked" by many, as just a cutting torch.
there has been a HUGE infiltratioh into the 9-11 movement, of several people with their own "AGENDA"
many are involved in this , for some other reason than the truth about 9-11
i had always admired Bollyn, but theres no telling what the truth is at this point,
maybe someone "got to him"
this is how the police see it anyway...
but i am not sure i buy that.
Danner has STILL NOT addressed the issue that he said he was
VERY involved with Homeland Security !!!
This could EASILY be an agent, tring to make the 9-11 truth movement look bad.
THiS is his call sign.
He is a Ham Radio Operator.
His son admits this is his call sign.
This is where Danner states he is invloved with DHS
Boylln has a webpage
that supports a guy named Sam Danner.
Danner says he was at the pentagon on 9-11
and saw what he thought to be a global hawk
(military plane) hit it.
Now, Danners son has come out and said that ,at that time his father could not have been there, because he was at home (with his son)
So i did a little diggin in on Sam Danner.
i found he is a Ham radio operator (i am too)
call sign N3MPE
it seems that , at least Sam Danner THINKS he is
"VERY involved with Homeland Security"
in 2003 he said that on a webpage !!!
Also owns a 2000 Hummer ?
At least, that is what Sam Danner wrote on a webpage a couple of years ago !
(his son denies the DHS, and says his father LIES a lot)
so i question his son, who tell me to "JUST FROP IT"
So, we have someone who is possibaly an agent, saying that the pentagon was hit by our own military, and he saw it,
then, it turns out that he wasnt there.
so it looks BAD on the 9-11 truth movement.
Just what an agent would want right ?
I have to wonder WHY someone would say they saw a global hawk hit the Pentagon id they didnt ?
Sam Danners son say that his father lies, and he probably just wanted to be in the "limelight"
I dont buy that for a second. This is sreious stuff.
since then, Bollyn has NOT taken down the page that says Danner saw a global hawk hit the pentagon.
did Bollyn cross the line ?
lots of possibilities, maybe he is being pressured,
maybe the cops didnt know he was a "cosnpiracy theorist,
and Bollyn is paranoid ?
Maybe for good reason !!!
I am keeping the rest of the info below on this page, but I now beleive that Bollyn was setup
posted via Russel Pickering
According to Lt. Russo:
1) There were no FBI present on the scene. The law enforcement officers in the unmarked car were part of a gang suppression unit that makes routine surveillance of the neighborhood. When they drove by, Bollyn was on his lawn with his kid and Bollyn told the kid to "wave to the FBI". The Hoffman Estates cops heard him say that, but since the kid waved to them, they waved back. They drove by. Next thing, the police get Bollyn's call of a suspicious vehicle and so these same cops decided to respond to it because they knew that it was him who made the call, since they had just driven by Bollyn's home.
2) The police, according to Lt. Russo, were not in the neighborhood looking for Bollyn, surveilling Bollyn, or there because of Bollyn. They were doing a routine circuit of the neighborhood, which they do regularly. There is nothing to support Bollyn's claims that they were initially in the neighborhood BECAUSE of him, but they did stop at his home to respond to his 9-11 call. The police are allowed to be in a neighborhood that is on their beat and don't need the permission of residents to patrol the streets.
3) When the officers arrived at the Bollyn home to respond to his "suspicious car" call, Bollyn became confrontational and belligerent with police, yelling at them, making gestures with his fist (clenching his fists) as if he was going to strike one of the officers. He was screaming things to them like, "You're following me, you're watching me!!" Lt. Russo says the police were not following or watching him, they responded to his call. The unmarked car of officers was making its regular, routine surveillance of the neighborhood and responded to his call since they were the unit that was closest at the time. Remember, they had just driven by Bollyn's home, so they knew it was him that had made the call.
After the cops arrived about the call and Bollyn became confrontational, Bollyn tried to run into his house and they restrained him, not knowing whether he was going for a gun or some kind of weapon, since he was acting so irrationally. the police didn't know what to expect from him. They made a judgment call to restrain him.
4) He was tazered by the police as he tried to enter his home, which is standard procedure, according to Russo, when someone is being combative/belligerent like that.
5) The firefighters/paramedics were on the scene because the police called them (also standard operating procedure), to give any necessary medical assistance to Bollyn in case of any potential injury sustained by the tazer. Bollyn was NOT injured - neither by the tazer or by the police themselves - and this statement is supported by both Bollyn and the police department. Lt. Russo says it is not their policy to beat people up/rough people up when they respond to a call.
(We're not talking about the LAPD here.)
6) Every cell in the jail has both a toilet and a sink that is also a water fountain. So when Bollyn says he was put into a cell without any water and told to drink from the toilet, the question is, why doesn't he mention the water fountain inside the cell, from which he had every opportunity to drink? Russo says nobody told him to drink from the toilet.
7) Russo said, "Our actions were based upon HIS actions." We used only the force necessary to restrain him and get the situation under control. (It seems to me that it wouldn't have been a "situation" at all if Bollyn didn't MAKE it into a situation. ) Bollyn was yelling and screaming at the police, making a spectacle of himself, acting in a confrontational manner, making gestures with his fists and using body language that indicated he might become violent/physically aggressive toward the police. (clenched fists, etc..) The police made a judgment call based upon Bollyn's behavior.
8) Russo wanted to know what Bollyn was talking about when he relates this incident of August 15th to 9-11. I explained that Bollyn has been investigating the events of September 11th and written several articles based upon his investigation. But since the police had no idea who Bollyn was at the time of the incident, then how could the police incident possibly have anything to do with his 9-11 investigation or any of the articles he's previously written on this subject? Answer: it couldn't. The police have emphasized that they did not even know who Bollyn was at the time. They had no knowledge of his 9-11 articles or investigation or his journalistic focus. The question then, why is Bollyn trying to tie the police incident of August 15th to the issue of 9-11? His claims regarding this police incident having anything to do with his 9-11 inquiries/investigation are not supported by facts..
Is this a publicity stunt?
9) I asked Russo if any police car video footage was recorded at the time of the incident and he says he's got to check on that, he's not sure. There is a court date set, so he cannot tell me all the specifics of this incident, but I'm hoping that we can speak with him today on our show. I've scheduled a tentative interview with him for 1:30 pm eastern time, so that he can respond to Bollyn's claims publicly and we can present the other side of the story.
question: Why didn't Chris Bollyn seek immediate medical attention at the scene or after his release from jail? If you're beaten by multiple officers and tazered, wouldn't you want official documentation of the injuries sustained? Photographs?
Why is he going to the doctor (supposedly) today when he should have gone ASAP afterward release from jail?
Why are the photos shown on his article showing no injuries, but instead, a smiling Chris Bollyn using previous photographs?
Where is the supporting evidence to prove that this incident has anything to do with his 9-11 inquiries or with zionists or jews?
If the police officers initially were NOT in the neighborhood BECAUSE of surveillance of Bollyn, but on a routine patrol instead, and didn't even know who bollyn was at the time, how can this have anything to do withhis previous 9-11 inquiries or investiagation or articles?
The timing of this incident is very curious to me as well, coming directly on the heels of the Sam Danner proven hoax story, which Bollyn has as yet refused to retract.
Also, just so you know, there was another police incident on the same day at Hoffman Estates, so this neighborhood is not such a non-happenin', crime-free dead-zone as Bollyn presents:
Aug 16, 2006 8:25 am US/Central
Hoffman Estates police say the 46-year-old Barrington man was arrested at a pharmacy last night after allegedly trying to use a fake prescription to buy drugs.
After taking the man into custody, police took him to an area hospital after he complained about being ill.
Officers say he was seen running out of a hospital parking lot at about 10 a.m. Tuesday.
At least 15 police officers from Hoffman Estates and neighboring suburbs spent four hours looking for the man, who was not apprehended.
Hoffman Estates police say he is not a danger to others and that officers were looking for him for his own protection because he is ill.
Authorities did not release the man's name.
Report # 2: Chicago Tribune
Published August 16, 2006
The 46-year-old Barrington man was arrested Monday night at a Hoffman Estates pharmacy, said Hoffman Estates Police Lt. Rich Russo. He was taken Tuesday from the Hoffman Estate Police Department to the hospital after complaining of an undisclosed ailment.
"The large response was to protect him," Russo said. "He wasn't a threat to people in the area."
Police did not disclose how the man escaped.
The search was conducted in an area around the hospital, 1555 Barrington Rd., and included the Poplar Creek Golf Course along Golf Road, where a witness reported seeing the man running down a fairway, Russo said.
Bollyn's version of events simply doesn't make sense to me.
Why would the police do something so extremely stupid? where is the evidence supporting Jewish or zionist involvement in this matter? Where is the evidence to support Bollyn's claims that this is even remotely related to the issue of 9-11?
The Lt. Russo interview is accessible by clicking on this link: