Learn the vocabulary for this unit. Scroll down to the bottom of this page to Attachments, download the PowerPoint Presentation and save it.
- Match the picture - Look at the picture and choose the correct word to match.
- Naugths and Crosses - Play against your computer. Match the words with the pictures.
- Quia - Do you have all the items you need
for your lessons? Match the pictures with the sentences.
- Quia - Now ask your teacher about the things you
- Quia - Do you have everything you need in school? Answer the questions.
- Listen and match - A friend wants to borrow from you. Listen to the conversation. Match the correct item and the correct possessive pronoun.
- Quia - Review the items you need for school with
these flash cards. Listen carefully.
- Eduweb - Learn everything you should to know about the things you need for school.
- Battleship - When you hit a target, answer the question. Look for the correct spelling.
- Scramble - Test yourself, can you write the stationary items correctly?
- Dustbin - Sort the school supplies according to their gender 'der', 'die', 'das' or 'die (Plural)'.
- Advanced Dustbin - Sort according to gender. Use the right, left and up arrow keys on your computer to guide the word to its place.
- Quizlet Scatter - Making everything disappear. Drag the German words onto the pictures or the English words. Do you notice the vocabulary mistakes?
- Quizlet Test - test yourself how much you have already learned. Some questions are not so easy.
- Wordle - Was ist in deiner Schultasche. Build sentences.
Im Klassenzimmer - In the classroom
- Quia - Sort the items according their gender. Watch out for plural forms.
- Quia - Test your knowledge about classroom items and things which are in your pencil case.
- Multiple Choice - match the genders to the words.
- Scatter - Match the pictures and words. They will disappear when you are correct.
Schüler und Lehrer - Teachers and students
- Quiz - Become rich with your knowledge about the school vocabulary, but choose your answers wisely.
- Fill in the gaps - What do you think about school? Read the text and choose the correct answers.