Are you ready for a challenge?
Click on the activity you want to practice in the table of contents:
Look, listen and repeat all letters of the German Alphabet
- Look and listen,
- then repeat all the words when the speaker says them
- say the letters without watching the films
- practice the vowels and combination sound in the same way
| This video shows the basic letters of the alphabet:|| Here you can listen to all the vowels and the combination sounds:|
Activities and Games
- German Alphabet - In Year 5 you should be able to spell your name in German quickly. Here you can listen to all the letters of the German Alphabet. Practice until you know all of them.
- You can also go to this section and learn or revise the letters.
Alphabet Songs and Chant
Here are great songs to learn your ABC. Look, listen, enjoy and practice.
| || - ABC Chant - |
scroll down to the bottom of this page and download the chant. Then practice.
Hier ist ein super Alphabet-Lied: Listen and try to understand