EASTER EGG CAKE DECORATING - CHRISTMAS DECORATING IDEAS FOR OFFICE.
Easter Egg Cake Decorating
- Cake decorating is one of the sugar arts that uses icing or frosting and other edible decorative elements to make otherwise plain cakes more visually interesting. Alternatively, cakes can be molded and sculpted to resemble three-dimensional persons, places and things.
- Easter eggs or spring eggs are special eggs that are often given to celebrate Easter or springtime.
- An unexpected or undocumented feature in a piece of computer software or on a DVD, included as a joke or a bonus
- A virtual Easter egg is an intentional hidden message, in-joke or feature in an object such as a movie, book, CD, DVD, computer program, web page or video game.
- an egg-shaped candy used to celebrate Easter
- A hard-boiled egg that is dyed and often decorated as part of the Easter celebration
- An artificial egg, typically chocolate, given at Easter, esp. to children
easter egg cake decorating - Ateco 1112
Ateco 1112 12-Color Food Coloring Kit
Cake decorators will love this alternative to coloring drops and pastes. This gel is formulated with the necessary die concentration levels needed to achieve the most vibrant and brilliant colors available. Gel colors have a viscosity that offers the convenience of a pourable product, while making it easy to duplicate shades. Happily, gel color will not breakdown buttercream or non dairy icings as conventional liquid colors do. This set has just about any color you'll ever need for all your decorating projects.
From Easter eggs to colorful cookies, Spectrum's gel food colorings provide a wide range of decorative touches, with gorgeous colors and an enormous range of depth. Each color--black, blue, yellow, green, pink, red, teal, orange, fuchsia, violet, sky blue, and brown--comes in a soft-sided plastic squeeze bottle that allows you to add a drop of color at a time to frostings and fillings. Paste colors are much more intense than more common liquid colors, and these will last through hundreds of fanciful cookies, providing stunning, professional-looking results. --Jill Lightner
Torta Uovo di Pasqua decorato / Easter Egg Cake
I had a great fun making this "quick" cake. I made it for a teatime with my friends and our children. It's a chocolate mud cake (my first one, I wanted to try it!) with coffee buttercream. Yummy!!! I was also very excited with the idea of decorating a chocolate Easter egg, and now I want to do other ones!!
Easter Egg Basket 2
Another easter egg basket, this time decorated with pre-made Wilton icing easter eggs.
easter egg cake decorating
Get springtime celebrations hopping-just bake, ice and decorate!
Invite the Easter Bunny over for a festive baking session with Wilton's step-by-step bunny pan. Contoured like a rabbit's head with big, perky ears and plump cheeks, the aluminum pan comes with complete instructions to transform one box of two-layer cake mix into a charming fellow with big, expressive eyes, long front teeth, and plenty of whiskers. More adventurous bakers can go out on their own to design a one-of-a-kind bunny from any combination of frosting, food coloring, sprinkles, and of course, jellybeans. Aluminum is an ideal material for baking because it heats evenly and keeps insides moist while surfaces gently brown. Lightweight yet durable, it also retains its shape for many years of service and cleans easily when washed by hand. The pan measures 9-3/4 by 14 by 2 inches and comes with a delicious recipe to fire up imaginations. --Kara Karll