Dora bathroom decor. Decorative candle holders.
Dora Bathroom Decor
- A room containing a bathtub or a shower and usually also a washbasin and a toilet
- toilet: a room or building equipped with one or more toilets
- A set of matching units to be fitted in such a room, esp. as sold together
- A bathroom is a room that may have different functions depending on the culturalist context. In the most literal sense, the word bathroom means "a room with a bath".
- A room containing a toilet
- a room (as in a residence) containing a bathtub or shower and usually a washbasin and toilet
- Interior design is a multi-faceted profession in which creative and technical solutions are applied within a structure to achieve a built interior environment.
- The furnishing and decoration of a room
- interior decoration: decoration consisting of the layout and furnishings of a livable interior
- The style of decoration of a room, building
- The decoration and scenery of a stage
- Schwerer Gustav (English: Heavy Gustaf, or Great Gustaf) and Dora were the names of two massive World War 2 German 80 cm K (E) railway siege guns.
- Dora is the pseudonym given by Sigmund Freud to a patient whom he diagnosed with hysteria. Her most manifest hysterical symptom was aphonia, or loss of voice. Freud published a famous case study about Dora, Fragments of an Analysis of a Case of Hysteria (1905 , Standard Edition Vol.
- Dora (also al-Dura, or ad-Durah, Arabic,??????) is a neighborhood in Al Rashid administrative district, southern Baghdad, Iraq. Although this was a majority Christian neighborhood, it became controlled by Sunni Muslims during the Iraq War.
dora bathroom decor - Ginsey Dora
Ginsey Dora Soft Potty Seat
This Dora the Explorer Soft Potty Seat has the following features: * Softly padded for comfort and warmth for your child to go potty, whenever your child decides to do so! It is simply a ring that fits snug into the "big" toilet with extra no-slip padding on the back of the potty seat. * It is convenient as it is portable. Since it is NOT permanently attached to the toilet seat, you can move easily from one one toilet to another. * Easy to keep clean - made of vinyl, it just needs wiping down to keep clean. * Fits on standard and elongated toilets. Fits snugly and securely on most standard and elongated toilets. Does leave a small space on elongated toilets. * It comes with a built in low-profile splash guard in the front, designed to prevent splashes and poor aiming. * It comes with easy grip, hygienic handles for an extra measure of safety and security. The handles also reduce spreading germs by preventing your toddler from grabbing the toilet for balance.
New Old Bathroom Vanity
After a 2-month hiatus, we're back to working (slowly) on our bathroom renovation. A brief jaunt to Ikea yesterday had us stumble upon a sink we both loved (serendipity!), and that finally enabled us to make our choice between a pedestal and a vessel sink. (I think it's ridiculous that the type of sink that sits on top, instead of within, a vanity is called "vessel." All sinks are vessles. Sheesh.) Vessel it is.
Rather than settle on the Ikea vanity neither of us liked, we hit antique stores and immediately stumbled upon this. It's solid oak, needs new knobs and a paint job, and will fit perfectly. We'll remove the curvy mirror thing on top, and will replace the top surface. Using a vanity instead of a pedestal will allow us to do some creative plumbing (since it will be hidden inside the vanity) so we can shift the sink toward the door away from the toilet, which should make the small space seem less cramped. We'll see...
Okay, somebody admit it with me, please! We all love to go snooping around in other people's bathrooms. I don't know what the fascination is, but I'll bet 99% of us have gone into a bathroom, opened up the cabinet and looked at the medicines, the kind of toothpaste and mouthwash, the soap, and anything else we can find. Yep, I even did it when visiting my own daughter! I glanced to see if anyone was looking and then I clicked the camera! "Very Sexy Hot"! *flushed cheeks* I'm finished being a Bathroom Paprazzi for a while! The moral of this story: "Some things are best unseen and unheard....especially when it comes to your kids!" Have a fun day, everyone! LOL EXPLORE: June 19, 2009 -- #419 - Thank you so much!!!! NOTE: Thanks so much for all of your visits, kind comments, and invites. It's the weekend, and I'm so glad! Let's all try to kick back and relax a bit! Rest is good for the soul!