Decorative antique keys - Decor with mirrors - Metal lawn decorations.
Decorative Antique Keys
- Relating to decoration
- (decoratively) in a decorative manner; "used decoratively at Christmas"
- (decorativeness) an appearance that serves to decorate and make something more attractive
- Serving to make something look more attractive; ornamental
- cosmetic: serving an esthetic rather than a useful purpose; "cosmetic fenders on cars"; "the buildings were utilitarian rather than decorative"
- made in or typical of earlier times and valued for its age; "the beautiful antique French furniture"
- shop for antiques; "We went antiquing on Saturday"
- old-timer: an elderly man
- A collectible object such as a piece of furniture or work of art that has a high value because of its considerable age
- (key) cardinal: serving as an essential component; "a cardinal rule"; "the central cause of the problem"; "an example that was fundamental to the argument"; "computers are fundamental to modern industrial structure"
- (key) identify: identify as in botany or biology, for example
- A low-lying island or reef, esp. in the Caribbean
- (key) metal device shaped in such a way that when it is inserted into the appropriate lock the lock's mechanism can be rotated
A decorative ensemble of stained glass feather and an antique French skeleton key decorated with a white enamel rose. The glass is in a pale rosaline pink and a streaky clear / champagne glass. It id finished with an antiqued copper patina . The white enamel rose has a grey glass bead centre and the piece comes with a pretty 'old rose' ribbon for hanging. key measures 10 cm feather measures 7.5 cm
A blend of new charms and vintage findings make this the perfect necklace for any jetsetter... 24" vintage antique gold chain holds a circle carrying a small vintage key charm, a beautifully detailed decorative pearl locket, a fleur de lis connector holding a pearl and puffy heart, and a tiny ribbon with a pewter Eiffel Tower and a teensy brass heart that says 'Love'.